Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well, the vampire is just plain hot, so clearly we know where my loyalties lie....

With the muffins, obviously.

muffin3.GIF

And since my brain isn't working too well, someone care to explain livvy's pun to me?

...That werewolf looks like some sort of pokemon. o_O

Nice muffin. xP Livvy's pun is awful because Revenge's post count was 1357, which is an odd number. "What an odd post count, Revenge."

Haha the pathetic thing is that it's probably better than anything I could come up with :P

Personally, I think vampire would win in the fight, and if not the vampire, the werewolf. The zombie has no chance.

Of course, the muffin would pwn them all...

Although my army of danishes might come in as the surprise contenders.

A former guildmate of mine and I had this ongoing joke about my danishes, so I ended up putting my amazing paint skills (which have gotten better, don't worry :P) to work and drew this lovely picture:

EBIL-1.jpg

Oh lord.

In case you can't tell...

The thing in the top left is a danish and the arrows are going from PWNFUL to the danish. (It's apple in case you cared)

Then it says "My ebil danish army!!! There ya go Angela."

And the little squares were our avatars at the time. Hers was the Darkest Faerie one and mine was the Kayla or whatever her name is. She's that Kau who sells magicy stuff. And she's saying "NO!!!" and I'm saying "YES!!!"

Becuase I just defeat her.

Phew.

Yes, but what if you had a... werepirebie muffin?? :O

Yes! A zompire weremuffin! Definitely scarier than any of the monsters before it (and I mean like scarier than the Boogyman).

615448-boogey_icon.jpg

@Laura: Nice amazing paint skills :P

Yeah I'm pretty sure they're sold at a bakery that just opened up down the street at my house. $5 a box.

o_O Oh crap, it's not a full moon is it? *Looks out window for wolf-like zompire weremuffins*

*paints a full moon in paint*

AHAHA now it is! See, whatever I do in paint MOST DEFINITELY is the best and happens in real life. Mhm.

NO I HAVE NOT BEEN HITTING THE MUSHROOMS AGAIN!

I've been eating them, not hitting them.

Actually, they're technically immortal undead weremuffins as opposed to live weremuffins, but either way, I doubt they'd taste very good.

I give you... the zompire weremuffin!

ZompireWeremuffin-1.jpg

(Eh, excuse the poor art. It's late.)

Lmao, it's gorgeous livvy. I will hang it on my fridge, with your permission of course.

And I do hope I'm not posting in the wrong topic this time. :P

That was just a huge sign that I shouldn't stay up till 1 on a school night.

Thank you, thank you :D *bows*

They're also good at dancing! But I didn't know they could control minds...

(Ha, I had a dyslexic moment there. I read that as good and bluts. I was thinking "What's blu... OH!" XP)