Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Mmm, yeah a little, Livvy. Let's just say it was awkward. ;) And yeah, being single is good.

On the subject of cell phones...I was in the first hour of drama today having bad migraines so I went out in the hall. Eventually I cam back in and one of the kids was playing that high-pitched squeal on his cell phone that only kids/animals can hear.

It was horrible. Only three more hours to go today. :whaa:

Ugh, the mosquito ringtone? Hate it hate it hate it. Some geniuses in my research class decided one day when we were in the computer lab that they would all play the mosquito ringtone on their computer at the same time, very loudly, multiple times. Every single time they turned it up, an entire row of us would cringe. The teacher was confused and got mad at us for "acting out". This happened a good 5 times before we convinced him that we weren't cringing for no reason. <_<

one of the kids was playing that high-pitched squeal on his cell phone that only kids/animals can hear.

I just found out about that noise today! Just a few minutes ago... Then I realized it's the same exact sound I hear whenever I leave on the TV in my room (it has no cable). I hate it.

It's supposed to be that only people under 25 can hear it. It's like a dog whistle for children... >.<

Actually, my friends were just messing around with that sound not so long ago by changing the frequency of the waves. Apparently they made it so we could hear it from the other side of the wall (and it was a foot deep stone wall).

It sounds like your putting your head right next to a TV. I'm not annoyed by it that much though.

Listening to it for a while hurts my head a bit though.

Augh! My cat just about killed me for playing that! I now have a lovely scratch running down my leg, and thank goodness she's declawed in the front... Ouch...

Erm, sorry. I was just sharing... I could imagine playing that next to my dog, though he doesn't get violent. Just confused.

Oh, I'm not blaming you. I should've known that Silver is NOT the cat to be holding when something potentially unpleasant is going to happen. She's bipolar; she doesn't handle unpleasant things well.

But hey, it's better than when she spazzed at me and managed to scratch my neck and face. I don't even know how that happened...

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/spiderman.png

Fruity candy rules! (Though there's never any at my house, always chocolate)

And just so you know, chocolate and cocaine are made from the same plant.

How's you peoples lives been the last few days?

Mine sucked, Hurt to much to concentrate, so I can't really play games. The only stuff on tv worth watching I've already seen too many times. So I haven't been able to distract myself, so I notice pain more. Fun. :happystrange: :happystrange: :( :crying: :skull:

Hey woah woah hey, Myles. cocaine comes from COCA plants, and chocolate come from COCOA plants. I didn't think those were the same.

Oh and Livvy, if your cat is a vampire, make her a high-collared black and red cape to wear and little plastic fangs. XD