Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lol.

"Well, the country of Lauratopia produces only the finest Gods and services every year. I'm not sure what the question really was asking since I can't be bothered to scroll up, but I do know that Lauratopia is the bestest country ever. The end."

Put that. I dare you.

Yay for economics! *sarcasm* xD When I think of economics, I think of very many multi-page, hastily written essays.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/spiderman.png

Chocolate - blech. I prefer the fruity candy.
Fruity candy rules! (Though there's never any at my house, always chocolate)

And just so you know, chocolate and cocaine are made from the same plant.

How's you peoples lives been the last few days?

Mine sucked, Hurt to much to concentrate, so I can't really play games. The only stuff on tv worth watching I've already seen too many times. So I haven't been able to distract myself, so I notice pain more. Fun. :happystrange: :happystrange: :( :crying: :skull:

Euch, I'm sorry Rosyfinch. My life has been... tiring. I apparently fell asleep around 6-ish planning to take a short nap and then woke up at 9, which is a tad longer than I meant. And I have homework to do as well. =\

But it's been okay other than extreme exhaustion! Michael finally got over his old girlfriend, which is a major triumph. :yes: So it's been alright.

EDIT: Wow, this topic's been quiet while I was gone...

Wow what a coincidence. I just about crashed at 5:15ish and then went to sleep and woke up at 8:45ish, from then I had dinner and then here I am now :)

But in case you were wondering, it's either GNP or GDP. Both can be used interchangeably (I think).

It's good that your friend got over his ex btw.

I'd say 'nice to see I'm not the only person crashing', but crashing isn't generally a good thing. :guiltysmiley:

Oh, yay, I got it right! AP Human Geography did some good after all. :graduated:

Yea, it only took him about half a year too. =| I'm really relieved now that he's over her... *has a thought* *runs off to art section*

Hm... probably because we always are. :P Homework + procrastination - sleep = high school and college students.

Of course not! ...I think. I hope I don't. But sometimes... :* *ahem* A-anyway...

The poem I just posted explains a bit better why it was such a relief. It's kind of complicated.

Maybe it has to do with our lifestyle of sleep late and the school starts early...

BTW yay I finally finished my exams!!! now is the starting of my vacation!!!

I don't know what's been going on here for the last few pages so I'm going to jump on in and say I really hate telephones. I am so sick of them. It rings around ten times a day. The noise it makes... UGH. RING RING. RING RING.

Heh, I find the loud musical ringtones that seem to be so popular with cellphones quite annoying. I don't mind the music, but I just don't get setting it as a ringtone. Of course, some land-line phones can be equally annoying - when I do have the chance to change the ringtone on nearby phones, I generally try to find a soft beeping noise. :yes:

There's one xkcd comic that I'd really like to reference here, but unfortunately it contains a word inappropriate for this forum... if you want to go find it, it's number 479.

Ugh, at a camp I was at over the summer, someone set "Umbrella" as her text ringtone. Which is all fine and dandy, except that she got texts every 30 seconds or so. At one point when she was out of the room, we removed her phone battery, hid it in her pillowcase, and put her phone under the mattress. That silenced it for a while. ;)

I personally can't stand talking on phones. I prefer to be able to see what the other person is saying so I know I didn't misunderstand them. And I hate the silences... But that's probably just me.

lol very interesting encounter livvy but I'm really like the opposite of you, I will prefer messaging somehow as I'm not really good with words and sometimes I'm may not be able to think of the response to the other person on the phone and I'm kind of afraid of the slience when you are stunned on the other side of the phone thinking what to say to the other person...

Haha, you sound like you've had experience with that, Katie ;)

I haven't... I've never been asked out. =[ But that's okay! It's good to be single! :D

Actually, correction, I have been asked out once, but it was a practical joke. My friend and I decided to pull and prank on some of our friends, so he "asked me out" and I said yes. It was so funny seeing our friends' reactions. XP

Lily's reaction:

"Well it's about time!"

Marc's reaction:

"You... you two are going out?? No..."

Akari's reaction:

"...Oh." (She liked him at the time, which I only found out later. Oops.)

It was amusing. Cruel, possibly, but entertaining nonetheless.

EDIT: Well gosh, I'm just revealing my dark side today, aren't I? :evil: