Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Aww, I messed up my pretty post count. =[ But I'm halfway to Fantastic Member! :D Yay! I'm halfway to fully insane! (Because that makes sense. XP)

My memories with buses deal with...

1. First time I ever cursed (and last time I ever cursed) was in Kindergarten because I was reading the back of the bus seat and didn't know it was a bad word. My friend knew it was a curse word and she told on me, so I got in trouble and cried. Makes you kind of wonder about the term "friend". <_<

2. I totally missed my stop to get off one time and had to ride around for an hour and a half while the other kids got dropped off before the bus driver took me back. The bus was hot, and very uncomfortable.

3. I'm a small person with a sensitive nose and sensitive ears. (Not extremely sensitive, but somewhat.) On the bus, there are large people who are very loud and frankly reek. BAD.

And other bad memories. So I don't ride buses.

Yes candy is very awesome indeed.

I could really use some jelly beans right now, but I don't have anything sugary like that in my house at all at this moment.

Well, except for the chocolate in the fridge.

o_O I have chocolate in my fridge!!!! *goes to raid*

It's not that dark chocolate is bad, it's just that I can't eat much more than a couple pieces at a time.

But yeah, dark chocolate is supposed to be more bitter.

Has anyone ever had pure dark chocolate? That stuff is horrid xP

I tried making fudge, but it tasted horrid (I thought) because of many reasons:

-It was instant (instant things are never good, besides Ramen)

-It was made with chocolate chips (that's not right man, not for fudge)

-The chocolate chips were the cheap brand, thus they weren't as good

-I think semi-sweet chocolate chips (the most common type) are horrid when it comes to chocolate

-I accidently poured too many chips in, and the condensed milk couldn't balance it

-There was salt in it (just..... not..... right..... o_O)

Chocolate - blech. I prefer the fruity candy.

And 'headdesk' is often used by people who deal with annoying people on a daily basis. So yeah. It can be counted as a work/term. xP

I'm not allowed to try to make food anymore, since the last time I tried making something it blew up in the oven and we had to replace it.

For me I just stare out the window and listen to my iPod. And if I really don't want them to sit next to me, I'll pretend not to notice them or tell them I don't have enough room :P

Lol I have this question on my homework:

"What standard of productivity measures the total value of gods and services a country produces annually?"