Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I just finished Zelda! <3 It was amazing. Morgan is right, Midna is freaking awesome once you get past the sadistic part.

Ohmygoodnessyay!

But she never really was sadistic. She just didn't care about Hyrule. xP

My face itches. Horribly.

My face itches horribly.

HORRIBLY. DO YOU HEAR ME?

I guess you do now.

I'm sorry, what? :P

Y'know you could always just scratch it right? Or slap it. Slapping I found works well against itches.

I've actually wondered what allergies feel like, since I don't have any. I mean, I know what's supposed to happen, but I won't believe until I personally experience it. It's sort of like touching a hot stove. :P Not that I've done that.

Lol in most cases it probably just feels like a bad case of the common cold. With pollen allergies that it. If you have a severe peanut butter allergy and you eat some, it might feel a lot like death :yes:

It really depends on the kind of allergy. Some people just get red eyes or get a little sniffly, generally with animal allergies. Some people have trouble breathing, with severe animal or pollen allergies, or food allergies. Some people can die from really bad food allergies, but hopefully that doesn't happen.

By the way, I envy you. Not being allergic to anything...

@Will: Wow, you say that so cheerfully. =P