Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

At least that's a slightly less depressing outlook. I used to like school too, until recently. I hate walking through the hallways surrounded by people walking at like 2 miles a month carrying near-empty backpacks intended for kids while I'm lugging around a very full large backpack and trying not to be late for class. Grr.

Maybe your overworked for some reason. I personally use my backpack so rarely it's pointless even bringing it to school with me, which is something I hate. I want to carry around books, and walk 2 miles an hour to get to class every period, and eat in a cafeteria, and have homework your average potatoe might have trouble figuring out. You know, like normal people.

My schedule:

Early Bird: English II Honors

1-2: Anatomy and Physiology*

3-4: Pre-Calculus Honors*

5: AP Statistics

6: AP European History

7: Early dismissal

* Discovery (a tough honors science and math program)

AP is Advanced Placement, which means they're college level courses.

Overworked? Oh yea.

That actually sounds interesting, except for statistics. But yeah, I wouldn't have any free time with that kind of homewo... ... ...

What the heck are you doing being in here every night!?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid cursing in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Livvy, you may be overworked, but at least you only have five classes, even if they're AP. Although I don't get what's with the "Early Bird". And I envy that you have two math courses. There's no way my school would let me do that even though I'm smart enough and I could fit it into my schedule next year.

I hate how my school puts us on a daily rotating schedule, and there's no rhyme or reason to it. I only have Wednesday's schedule memorized, and that's only because I have a different lunch period. :P Oh, and I don't think I'll be allowed to skip Computer Skills next year, despite my proficiency with one. You can tell I don't like my school very much, even though it's one of the few around that would try to challenge me.

That actually sounds interesting, except for statistics. But yeah, I wouldn't have any free time with that kind of homewo... ... ...

What the heck are you doing being in here every night!?

Procrastinating. I'm very good at it. And I'm managing to maintain As in all classes but one, and that grade will be going up soon too. =]

Early Bird is a class before school officially starts. School for us starts at 8:30, but for me it starts at 7:30 because of my Early Bird.

Early Bird is a class before school officially starts. School for us starts at 8:30, but for me it starts at 7:30 because of my Early Bird.

That's interesting. Why don't they call it Period 0 so that it fits the "Period #" form but doesn't make it sound like people have to be there? Yes, I know I sound weird here. 8:30 school sounds good, but I don't think it'd matter too much to me, since my school starts at 8:15.

Haha, Period 0. Well it shows up as period 9 on our schedules, and Late Birds (which happen after school officially ends) are period 8. Lunch is period 11. XP I guess they didn't want to write period 4.5, since that's when lunch is.

Period 9? That's just odd. So a school day begins at 8:30 and ends right after lunch the next day? :P And they should have made the lunch(es?) "Period 65261" which is hexadecimal for FEED. Ok, I think I just took a big leap on the road going from insanity to insanity.

School is tomorrow. Whoopie. I have one full day left to enjoy not having school until I'm back in, well, apparently I can't say it anymore which is weird 'cause if you look back far enough I said it all the time and nobody said anything. o_O

But that sounds really negative. Happy smiley faces everyone!

I'd love to have classes as early as 7 30........XD

Well, if I can wake up that early. :P

I like school. When my brother was in Intermediate I used to wonder why he took so much books back home while some people just used Supre shopping bags as their school bag.

Then I realised that he had more homework on his hands =_=

But I'm not sure if that's the case in my position.

I'm procrastinating alot nowadays. I don't even take my homework home. Then again, my teacher never notices...

Its good to have homework most of the time. It'll work my brain and promote stress. :D

Kay. Kay. Kay.

Sooooo....

I feel asleep last night without knowing it. I purposely was trying not to, since I wanted (not really, but I had to) to finish the chapter in the book I'm reading. ButI ended up falling asleep with it anyway.

And now I have to go to church and I probably smell or something and I bet my brother is hogging the bathroom.

And my stomach hurts because I haven't eaten anything of substance because it appears no one in this house can actually go grocery shopping.

If I had the money and the ability to drive, I would GLADLY go shopping for my family. Sicne it appears no one else willl.

Euch. I'm sorry Laura. o_O

Oh, apparently in my family we have a distant uncle Rick who went to Malaysia and married aunt Alice after knowing her for two weeks. But we've never seen pictures of aunt Alice, or seen her in real life, or spoken to her on the phone. We have absolutely no evidence that she ever existed except for cousin Theis who really isn't named Theis, he's actually named Tomato or something like that. :S

AWESOME. @livvy, not at Laura, 'cause it's not awesome to feel hungry and possibly smelly. o_O

I have two grand-nephew (Or however you call it) and I have no idea who their fathers are. Or even that there was a marriage taken place. Somebody's gotta tell me these things.