Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

For some reason, I like taking pictures. Not that I think I'm too sexy or something like that, I just like to be photographed. But, only shown to myself <3.

Haha, me too! I love taking pictures (as in me holding the camera) and being in pictures, just not having to show the pictures to other people. But I figured y'all deserved to see the aftermath of the icing fight, so I posted them anyway. Even though I don't look good in them.

I hate pictures of myself. I took down every picture with me in it taken in the last four years. In fact the only picture of me you can clearly see in the whole house is one from my seventh birthday on the fridge.

And pictures in general kinda creep me out. When I first got my own room there were pictures of people everywhere. Mostly family, and some sports figures. But they all slowly got thrown out of my room, 'cause I'm kind of a paranoid person and pictures of people give me a weird "being watched" feeling.

Just out of curiosity, what do I look like in your guys' heads?

@ revenge. Nothing special, just an average guy. I have no creativity.

If anyone wants to see a pic of me that's not from 15 years ago and not photoshopped to make it impossible to recognize me, I could link to you in a pm a few photons of my soul that someone stole & put on their photobucket (recent too)

Also, can anyone guess what I look like?

I have a boring imagination. If you had facts of your appearance I could paint a picture.

If anyone wants to know, I'm 161 cm-ish tall, have black hair with a side fringe, medium brown eyes, always have my long hair in a ponytail (always...) and I'm quite average on the weight XD Oh, and no glasses.

Let your imagination go wild!

I have a boring imagination. If you had facts of your appearance I could paint a picture.

If anyone wants to know, I'm 161 cm-ish tall, have black hair with a side fringe, medium brown eyes, always have my long hair in a ponytail (always...) and I'm quite average on the weight XD Oh, and no glasses.

Let your imagination go wild!

Really? So if I described myself to you, would you paint a picture of me? :D

Woah. Not how I pictured you at all. o_O Well, except the brown eyes. I got that right.

*literally laughs out loud; decides she's probably tired because that really shouldn't have made her laugh as hard as she did*

Just where are you planning to get hold of one of these birds, Will? :P

What's a noodle nugget?

So it was just random letters? Aww, darn. I wanted to decipher a code.

Don't worry, I don't have a life either. I had a flash of life yesterday, but that's it. Other than that, my life is basically school and the forums.

We can change the subject if you'd like...

I'm hungry. But I don't really feel like eating. Hm.

Ut gra bymnee hre gilucmk do lyd'w tecb...

E'g yahctu. Jii S tnh'n afekne ilun nafi ellieo. Eh.

:mellow:

Now see? Yes?

At least you have school. I hate everything and everyone there. *wants to be home schooled*

Woooow, Revenge. Wow. *shakes head and laughs*

That's a saddening outlook. What's wrong with school? Or oughtn't I ask?

I wouldn't like being home-schooled. I'd never get anything done in the comfort of my own home. I'd just sleep.