Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Valentines day... I wanted to go see My Bloody Valentine but it's not out until the 19th of February. LAME. My friend is a florist, she always gets stressed this time of year. I can't people how mad people go over flowers. It's supposed to be a happy time!

Weren't flower sales slower this year? I just heard it from the news *shrugs*

And its valentines day today. Except today wasn't special in that way.......

IT WAS FREAKIN' COLD MAN!

Rain! :D

I find it strange though that I was wearing layers of clothes while my friend was just wearing a t-shirt. Guess who was colder?

Me. :O

It doesn't matter if they're slower, there are still plenty of people who are after flowers. Plenty of people who go mad if they can't get their hands on a certian type, or colour. She's been dealing with it all week so I don't think the sales have been too slow!

I leave my hair as is. Straight.

Guess what I found today! I'm at my grandfather's house (he died last year, so we're cleaning a lot of stuff out), and we found a 150 year old Bible, my grandfather's war diary, and all his letters from the war still in their army-issued envelopes! In one of his letters he addressed my grandmother as "You beautiful creature". :P I haven't had a chance to read all of them, but it's so amazing actually HOLDING history.

(Sorry; I have a fascination with old documents and such.)

Haha, "you beautiful creature"

That's adorable.

Oh and yeah Madison, yay for curls.

I like my curls, but only when they work with me. When they're just behaving however they want, then I hate them. That's why I tend to straighten my hair.

Im undecided if i like strait or curly better....my hair is naturally wavy so when i wake up it has so many bumps its unreal..i try to use mousse to give my hair more of a curl but no luck it just hangs there, the waves going everywhere..so i use a straightener but then it looks limp *better but limp*...im thinkin about goin to get a spiral perm but i look back at the last time i did that and it was a pain in the butt to get it to look awesome....im just fed up im bout to try a pixie cut but i dont want to look like a boy <_< ...so anyway....had to get that outta me after i saw the conversation lol

I like either, I have a straightener so I can straighten it if I want. But mostly I go with curly!

I LOVE Asian hair. I dyed my hair black a few months ago, now it's sort of faded back to dark brown. But a lot of people think my hair is naturally black as my hair is quite a dark brown. I have half of it bleached, the underneath, so I can leave it for months before getting it re-done as you can't see the regrowth :]. I'm like neopolitan ice-cream, I've got brown, blonde and pink in there :P.

Oh noes! Feel betterer Laura! Sick is no good.

I've had black hair forever. Yes, I'm asian. Its gone to dark brown after being in the sun too long.

So, I've got wavy-ish hair that's ALWAYS tied up in a pony tail :P Seriously, you wouldn't see me with my hair down.

I'm not very adventurous with my appearance. I prefer to be a casual person. XD

Natural brown hair and blue eyes all the way. Wouldn't change a thing about myself. :D (Not to sound conceited or anything)

And according to Mr. Webster (i.e. the dictionary), both grey and gray are accepted spellings. It basically depends on which letter you feel like typing, as Ruto said.