Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah I don't think you can restart Cheat!. I dunno for sure though...

I don't get much sleep, but I hardly feel that tired, and I also have a natural shadow underneath my eyes. No bags for me.

And Laura, whose band are you going to?

A band is playing, sure you can go, if you can provide the transportation and money (nobody'll stop you), a Triscuit is a cracker like thing (think Chex Mix), I dunno if it's with that guy, and the sky is blue because the suns rays are refracted by the air causing it to appear blue.

*phew* :graduated:

I would have answered, but Will got to it first. *mock disappointed snap*

You're not the only one. Mum's out of town this weekend, so I'm stuck at home with no where to go and nothing to do but homework (and chatting with my forum friends. =] )

Wasn't expecting it from you, but okay...

I never have anything to do. I'm all alone here. :(

Sorry it's just that I was bored.

And I'm still bored.

I should probably practice that piece for the violin I'll have to perform this Monday that I haven't looked at yet.

But naaahh.

I don't know, but it's not random. You're supposed to beat level 1 and catch Capara cheating in that same game. It's really easy, but if you don't get it the first time, just forfeit and play again.

Again, I don't know about restarting. Maybe you play all the rounds and start over? That's what happened to me when I won.

Had a lucky streak! Just won the last two rounds, getting a gold trophy (yay!) then played level 1 again and got the avvie ^_^. Maybe I never caught Capara cheating the first time I played.

No, not exactly....unless its 80's themed :P

Sort of like a nightclub you could say XD but for children.

Not exactly my type of thing, but I think I have to go this year because the school councillors have to take 'patrol' XD

Well, there are balls, in year 12 and 13. My brother went to one last year.

He came back....late.

Yeah, they're called formals. I guess some schools call them balls! I never went to one, not interested. But yes, getting home late, rather normal :P.

LOL no not quite a proper disco! I don't know why they're called that really.