Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Capp= Career And Personal Planning

--You go to workshops throughout the school - just like a normal day, and they talk,talk,talk,talk, & talk.

Examples of what they talk about:

-GAB - Pridespeak = homosexual people talk...

-Safeteen= Things/ways to defend yourself.

and some other ones as well.

It's sometimes very boring, but you get no homework, & miss 2 days of "proper" school.

Pixel Kitty??? What's that???

& no, I haven't seen her.....maybe she's celebrating at a party or restaurant guys? It wouldn't be surprising. If she doesn't pop up today, we'll surprise her tomorow!!! I already sent her a present.... & O! I'll go donate something to TDN!!!

Yeah, you are probably right. I have just a quick question, is the giveaway overwith?

No---the page said you can ENTER until thursday. Therefore, I think it will end thursday/friday.

By the way: Thanks for the prize TDN!!! ***tdn_donations***

Yeah.

You're welcome Lulu! For a second there I thought you were Matt. The Jerry sig is confiding me. x_x

Sorry, I just needed something VERY tdn-ish, and seeing tdn did a plot about Jerry, it seemed a reasonable thing to put on a siggy.

Guess what my name after Party Lulu + cake = Explosion will be.....Probably only Sam knows, cause I PMed him about the change. ***If you wanted your name changed back to normal after the birthday, you had to PM him --- include your previous name guys!*

EDIT: KEIKO'S ON!!! Wish her happy birthday - see shoutbox on the 'forum home'.

Yey!!!

BTW, does anyone like my siggy?

Yea it's great!

TA: But you're still 20, so that's WAY beyond any of my achievements! Therefore BE PROUD!!

Guest �strophysicist

Well I hate Boochie, he had better leave me alone with his stupid baby ray gun. Takinito_Topsi will remain Mutant!! I will not have him turn into a baby.

Hey guys!

I know you missed me and all, but I was having a BLAST!

I brought cupcakes to my school and the had spooky cat peeps on them!

I got a DS bundle pack (including a glow in the dark stylus, earphones, and the New Super Mario Bros.! The DS, in the stylus holder, had ANOTHER stylus and we found a third stylus in the DS box!)

Nintendogs

And fried chicken....yummy.

and cake!

And on friday, I'll be having a party! We're going to the movies!

Thank you for the people that wished me a happy birthday on the Shoutbox an the ones who gave present to my account! I LOVE YOU! *as in a friend way*