Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Once when I was a really new player, a complete idiot and didn't realize how popular Neopets was, I decided to stick everything I had in my shop for 1NP to transfer it to my new account. I had all kinds of things, Faerie stuff, Petpets, well of course when I went to buy it all, other people had gotten there first. I stopped playing Neopets for a few years because I was so upset about it. Lesson learned!

The most common kind of items that most people search on the wiz for are magical items. I knew that when I played so I would always restock at Kauvaras. That places sells things like morphing potions and faeries, and (before Brightvale was here and they were rarer) motes. I would also spend a lot of time in Krawk Island for dubloons and stuff. I have no idea what restocking is like now, so I may be a bit innaccurate.

^... That's really stupid. The purpose of a shop is to sell items to other people. If you want to transfer put it on the Trading Posts. That way you could reject people's offers.

I dunno where people generally restock, but I can never find those super rare and expensive items in shops.

Or you could always use the "Give to Neofriend" option on the drop-down list on the item screen.

The most common kind of items that most people search on the wiz for are magical items. I knew that when I played so I would always restock at Kauvaras. That places sells things like morphing potions and faeries, and (before Brightvale was here and they were rarer) motes. I would also spend a lot of time in Krawk Island for dubloons and stuff. I have no idea what restocking is like now, so I may be a bit innaccurate.

^... That's really stupid. The purpose of a shop is to sell items to other people. If you want to transfer put it on the Trading Posts. That way you could reject people's offers.

Um... I said I was a new player. I was like, 13, I'm 19 now. And I didn't realize how popular Neopets was. So it wasn't stupid to me at the time. I knew what shops were for but I thought I could easily buy them back over the course of a few minutes. It seemed logical at the time.

That is caleed true insanty *shakes hands with you cuz you are officaly a TDNforum-er*. So something nice happened at school today, you see our school is just a place where you go there study have a break-time (lunch-time) and another 4 classes or so and you are back, so it is just the kind of down to THE earth boring, then comes one freind of mine and proposes the idea of gardening a place where no plants grew and we did that, boooring for you but for us it was delighting to do something to help the envirnoment *coughnotIjustdiditfortheprizescough*

me too, I hate snakes, slugs, snails, rats, mice, flies, ................................................................................

Haha you're afraid of snails yet you have a bunch of them on your avatar? Well slugs technically, but they're like snails!
Yes, it is rather odd :-P. But they'e wee cartoons. Which isn't as bad. And it's the shell too, I hate the shell. That Slugawoo thing creeps me out. And Maraquan Slorgs.

Hmm I think so... one two three four five six seven.

I love rats and mice! I want pet rats. They are tons of fun. My friend has two and they sit on her shoulders and play with their wee toys. FUN. And they're adorable.

Well, I learned something. Can YOU tell me where a slug's heart is in relation to its intestines?

Er, do we want to know?

I love rats and mice! I want pet rats. They are tons of fun. My friend has two and they sit on her shoulders and play with their wee toys. FUN. And they're adorable.

They are adorable. ^-^ My dad said I could get a snake a year ago but that hasn't happened yet. T_T

Well, I learned something. Can YOU tell me where a slug's heart is in relation to its intestines?

DUDE, you ARE werid.:withstupid: but you are still :cool: for me.

Snakes are interesting. I've always wanted to hang out with a snake. Maybe not keep it as a pet (I don't know where I'd find food for it), but I'd love to be friends with a snake or an iguana. More likely a snake, 'cause I know from experience iguanas are more likely to pee on you...

And why are calling Katy stupid? Don't be mean like that. :P