Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

How do I change this 'Neat Person' thing under my avatar? On other forums you can do it at 100 posts and it's in the 'Edit Profile Information' part. I can't find it here!

You have to be a Super Member first. Which is how many posts again? 400 or 500?

It'll change though as you post more.

Haha stinks for active posters here that missed today. It's like what, 7 pages of stuff to catch up on?

Just readin'. Not being active but meh.

Oohh, I never knew you had to have 500 posts to change your name. I forgot when I changed my name but I have a fuzzy memory that it was once you became a super member

Hmm. Maybe it is super member status. I don't remember. I just know that I had to have 500 posts to change my title, but that was a while ago. xD

Hmm. Maybe it is super member status. I don't remember. I just know that I had to have 500 posts to change my title, but that was a while ago. xD

I just looked at the super/fantastic member topic, and it does seem to have changed from 500 posts to 400. So I think 400 is most likely correct, as of some time ago.

TO CHANGE YOUR MEMBER TITLE (the piece of text under your name and avatar) you must achieve 400 posts. Once 400 posts in achieved, you can change this in the User CP under Edit Profile Information.

Yep. That pretty much explains it. xD

I wonder when that changed...

I really hate you people.

LAURA THE INSANE COMMANDS YE, ALL WHO ABIDE HERE, THAT THOU SHALT STOPPETH IN THE WAYS OF POSTING, UNTIL THE MASTER OF INSANE MIGHT COME IN, AND HENCE FORTH, POST.

Laura the Insane has made her decree. Now go forth, and listen to her word, that which is law (of the insane (:)

I really hate you people.

LAURA THE INSANE COMMANDS YE, ALL WHO ABIDE HERE, THAT THOU SHALT STOPPETH IN THE WAYS OF POSTING, UNTIL THE MASTER OF INSANE MIGHT COME IN, AND HENCE FORTH, POST.

Laura the Insane has made her decree. Now go forth, and listen to her word, that which is law (of the insane (:)

Laura the Insane? I thought it was Laura the Morbid-Hearted.

WILL THE INSUBORDINATE SHALL OPENLY REFUSETH TO OBEY THINE ORDERS. TASTETH MINE DEFIANCE!!

Well, this should be interesting...

Hey Stephanie, where do you get insanity? My day kinda needs some... Today was not one of my best days.

Livvy the Intelligent and the Peace-Maker also refuses to follow the words of Laura the Morbid-Hearted!

EDIT: Unless it results in her being thwacked by Morgan the Thwacker, in which case she will concede to being ruled by Laura the Morbid-Hearted... temporarily.

~ Livvy