Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wow. That must be expensive.

My main collection consists of different coins. Some are from other countries, some are from here. Right now I'm getting the U.S. nickels with the special designs on the back.

I'd like to use Photoshop, but I'd use it for more than thirty days and I don't have that much money :( Any good free ones?

There's this program called "Gimp" that someone posted before. It is free, but of course it isn't as good as any other Paint programs such as photoshop and paint shop pro. If you want them for "free" you can always ask one of your friends to give it to you XD or a relative, or maybe they can sell it to you for half the price.

Yep....I've discovered I don't use Paint Shop pro that much, although I was really exited to get it.....It's just the same - I just haven't used it for 3 years, and I don't know how to use it, so I get what I WANT, not what 'becomes' of the drawing..... Lol

Speaking of coins, I remember I was bored one time, so I sorted all the penies out of our 'change jar' * a jar where you put your loose change at the end of each week --the small bits* so, I sorted all the penies *122 penies total* into years.....We have a lot from 1999.... & 2004...