Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I prefer a little mix of the two. Although dry humor is just as delightful.

In other news: I've been dreaming so much lately, it's relaly weird. I never used to dream. If I did, it'd be like once every two to three months. :O It makes no sense to me. :/

What'd you dream about? I dream of things, usually I forget them, but I always remember the really special ones. I had alot of nightmares when I was little. Like an unusual amount for someone that age at the time. One involved cake. I didn't eat it, though, it's hard to explain, you just have to know what I'm thinking.

I hate school. Everyone there is either a jerk or an idiot. Mostly both. I'd rather not have a conversation with any of them. So I'm bored a lot...

(I never ate cake after that dream. Just don't have the appetite for it.)

I'm a school hater because of the people as well. I think I'd have a more enjoyable experience at school if there weren't so many meanies, Jonas Brothers fangirls (I like the JB, but I'm not a fangirl :yes: ), people who have nothing to do but text message, creepy boys who pretend to like me and drama queens who are the center of attention ALL THE TIME. -_- There aren't a lot of people like me at my school...-sigh-

Ah... sarcasm, cynicism, and some general dry humour - can't beat that. :P

Anybody here tried out the Firefox 3.1 beta? We're working on making it an awesome minor release. :yes:

A couple of nights back I dreamt that I had my left leg amputated and replaced with a metal one- and On Saturday night/early Sunday Morning I had to go into hospital because my Left Ear-lobe (that's the bottom flappy bit on the ear) had the back of the earring INSIDE it (or imbedded) , and they had to take it out. Now that I think about it, I think it's creepy. Also, from that experience, I found out I could be allergic to Silver jewellery, and one of my thoughts was- dang, now I can't wear my favourite metal, and the other made me think about Samhain.

I'm home schooled, so I don't have to deal with a lot of the idiots and jerks that go to public school. But I do go to church, so I get my fill there. Some of the kids there are extremely obnoxious (one especially comes to mind, I'd really like to beat him up :S ). Most of them drive me crazy, not in a good way.

I have only a few BFF, but if I look at all of my friends I probably have around 20 that I talk to at least once a month (all of my closer friends moved up a grade when they weren't supposed to! So I don't get to talk to them a bunch).

Behold, puny TDNers! Revenge has gained his 666th post! All will tremble in fear of his evilness increased 114.8 fold! With his mighty maliciousness he will...

Wait. Aw, donkey dookie, I don't have 666 posts anymore. Now it's just 667. I missed my evil chance. Now I'm just semi-evil. Quasi-evil. The Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie not evil enough.

I need to work on my timing...

My friends have a wonderful nickname for me but I am not allowed to mention it on here, cause then I will get in trouble although it has something to do with a female dog. It ain't that I am mean, it is just that I speak my mind, tell the truth and use sarcasm a lot and cause me and my friend had a competition with each other to see who could be the meanest :P Was really funny and before you all get your knickers in a twist we were only insulting and being mean to each other!! "No innocent people were hurt during the duration of this competition" :P

I'll change my display name to fit each holiday. Otherwise, I'll just be known as Ruto.

It's kind of hard to find a certain holiday-related word that starts with M. I had to get Anime to help me pick a name. xD

How about 'Lethargic'? That's what I would do if my name started with an L.

Morgan, if if you couldn't find an M word, why not stick something with Ruto? You don't usually use your real name as a display name...

Yeah, everyone's changing their name for Halloween. My name's already Revenge, I feel adding a creepy word would be redundant. I don't have any nicknames, but for a while my brother's friend had a name for me. Can't say, 'cause I'd get in HUGE trouble, all I can do is mention he's a bit of a perv... :whistle:

Anyway, how about 'Ludicrous'? That's another one.

Oh. I once got all these special jack-o-lanturn carving tools. Really sophisticated-like. I got cool ideas, too, I just couldn't find any pumpkins. So I used a pear. Not what the tools were made for, but it wasn't horrible. His name is Billy. I'd show you a picture if I had a scanner.

And a picture of it...