Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've put it in there myself. xD

LMAO! Sorry, just trying to make a funny by taking something out of context. I drew on my girlfriend's face with crayola marker, and now I'm hiding out in the bathroom to avoid her wrath. FYI, never leave a person with schizophrenia, ADHD and the humor of a 10yr old alone with a box of markers while you're asleep - will only end in badly for you.

Sounds like me!

Except I'd probably be sitting there talking to myself instead of realizing I could easily take the markers and doodle on people.

Then I'd start debating with myself (out loud of course :P) whether I should pick those markers up and draw on myself, or the surrounding area. Never once would it cross my mind to draw on said sleeping person.

XD I'm lame.

"I once went to a fight and a hockey game broke out."

I once went to a site with some funny stuff like that. I forgot the name, though, and this was all could remember. I do remember there was a lot more that made me laugh for awhile. I'll see if I can find it again.

Over time, I have come to the realization that reading over what I've written always helps to keep my buns out of the fires of punishment. >_<;;

So, anyone here like some anime (the kind you watch, not the kind you walk on eggshells around)? I need to look into finding a few series I've not yet watched, since I'm caught up on all of mine.

I know where to look for anime, but I just need to find some that I haven't seen. v_v;; And if you didn't get my eggshells reference, then that's good since I won't get into trouble. XD What does everyone have planned for this weekend? I'm just trying to keep busy, at this point... v_v;;

Just my luck... I disappear for a couple of days to finish up a bunch of reports, and an old member that hasn't posted in ages comes back! XD

This weekend? Let's see... *checks task list* Uh, it looks like I'm going to have a looooooong Sunday evening. <_<

Yeah, but if you haven't realized yet, I generally stick to just this one topic. Occasionally I'll spread out to others when this one is especially silent, but mostly just this topic. I've been on Neopets to do the mini-plot and to sell almost everything I have. XD

EDIT: So, I got sick of always having to click all of my pets each and every stinking day, so I made a site almost entirely out of iframes that has all of my pets on that one page so that it instantly gets the clicks/views/feeds. If anyone is curious to see what I'm talking about, feel free to visit it here. *yawns and stretches* It's so quiet....

What's everyone's favorite type of soup?

I got a TAN!!!! YAY!!! I am so happy, I sat in the sun all day yesterday, from 10am to 6pm :D I burnt my nost and forehead, but other than that I am brown :yes: SO HAPPY!!! Should have pulled a sicky today and done the same thing, since the weather is absolutely fan-didily-astic!!!

There's snow in early October? O: Lucky...I don't think that I'll get snow around here until like, November or something. :( Do want snow, even if it's just a small sprinkle :P

The weather here for the past few days has been sunny and cloudy =/ I'm sick of it...

Well that would be because it is turning into summer over here at the moment!! Summer is my favourite season, so I am absolutely delighted that the weather is starting to show us what is hopefully *fingers crossed* in store for us!!

I only like snow when it actually snows!! I hate sleet and that slushy half snow, half rain stuff!

I want snow and summer at the same time, it's kinda weird, lol. Maybe since fall is smack in the middle of summer and winter.

I kinda miss how bored I was during summer vacation. Technically what I did all summer was waste time on my laptop and sketch a little bit...I barely went outside (Except to go swimming/run track/play tennis) though :angry:

I generally spend all my time outside in the summer, except when I am at work or am supposed to be doing stuff inside. I go up to my parents quite a bit because they live 5 mins walk from the beach, so that is cool and my sister lives just down the road. It will be an awesome summer if the weather holds out on us :yes:

I personally loathe summer, because I prefer the cold over the heat. *shrugs* I once thought of moving to Canada just for the snow (remind you, this was years ago). However, now I'm happy with Utah because we're by the mountains. ^_^

Summer is my second favourite season...I like what you can do in the summer but I hate the temperatures. =/ Spring is technically a "cooler" (temperature-wise :P) version of summer except you can do less, especially if you have school :P

I'm not much of a winter person, tbh, but snow is REALLY pretty when you see it fall down ^_^ Can't wait until it starts to snow so I can attempt to sketch a snowfall lol