Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*continuattion of the last sentence by astro*

Like, I know! That was like, a, like totally awesome game!

I know how, like, more awesome could it get? :P

that is a very pretty egg! I like it!

It is made of Malachite, exactly the mineral I want for my collection.

you have a collection of eggs? cool.

I have a collection of minerals, the fact that that Malachite is shaped like an egg just makes it more interesting.

cool! I have a lot of minerals too! I have this really cool blue stone, let me think what it is...

I have a boulder of Coke. It is a by-product of coal, not the drug. I was thinking of taking a picture of it.

I'd like to see your whole collection.

Sounds like what heppens in my brother's room. You put it down, and then it dissappers.

Mwahahahaha! You'll never know where they went! :evil: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just took the picture of my collection. Ain't too colorful but it is all from Indiana. Most of it is Limestone.

cool! I have jade chopssticks and the platforms *which are shaped as turtles!* for them. I got them in Hong Kong after looking forever!

Guest �strophysicist

It is easy for you to collect a mess of minerals because you have been to four continents. I have only been in North America and Europe. And I forgot to collect minerals the last time I was in Europe.

It is easy for you to collect a mess of minerals because you have been to four continents. I have only been in North America and Europe. And I forgot to collect minerals the last time I was in Europe.

yay continents!

Where did you go in Europe?

Hmm. My friend Jessica goes to Germany twice a year, and by now she despises the place... But I've been to Belgium, Holland, and Germany, too. I don't remember much of it.

Guest �strophysicist

You're being left out, aren't you Morgan? That's ok, let's change the subject so you can become apart of the conversation again.

Does anyone golf?