Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Tom disappeared!!! I do hope he comes back one of these days, we are missing a Mayor for our Mini-City!!!

@AA: Any update on Tom??

Umm... it is OK Revenge!!! I don't think it is going to hurt you... Put down the gun and step away slowly...

Tom says he's taking a hiatus from TDN. :yes: Hopefully he'll be back soon to (re)join our ranks of insanity! Muahahaha- *cough* XD

XD So your memory is working after all...

What exactly is the 'pacer' you're referring to? *confused*

My memory is working.... for now.

The apcer is a physical fitness test where you run back and forth a certain length. Tehre are sets of laps. Each set gets a little faster. So you really have to pace yourself

^^^^^ Sounds awfully boring!! Lols.. I don't do exercise very often and I don't run :P

I mean like, short short hair. Like guy-cut. Buzz-cut. Something like that. I knew a chick who got her hair cut like that. She didn't want it to be that short, but the stylist didn't get it.

Don't be shy - we won't bite you if you come and join us. Or at least, most of us won't bite you. :P

Bite?? Where?? Who bites?? What??

Hmph! I got a swolen toe :(

I smaked my little toe on the corner of the couch, twice yesterday. Had to tape it to my foot today, otherwise it hurt too much :(

Oww... stubbed toes are really annoying. <_< Especially when sharp objects are involved.

Well I taped my toe to my foot yesterday and when I took the tape off it was purple and swolen, so I think I brokes it!!

Did anyone see the flying cow that went over the moon?