Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Uh... I think I'll pass up commenting for now. :P

I'm thinking of making myself a new set - but I have no real ideas for a set yet. XD

My set doesn't really match :\ It's technically an awful GIF of a balloon floating up into the sky and eventually popping (in the avatar) and something that has the words "intheblue04" on it. I make graphics quite a lot...

It's pretty uncommon if I ask for a set...otherwise, I make my own graphics :P Some of them don't turn out so well tho...

At least my stuff isn't all "omg bright and blinding colors" or "omg super headache animation"...yeah. xD

Well let me relieve your boredom! *hangs upside down from ceiling* There - did that help? (:

And I try to make my own sets as well, but they aren't any good and I usually end up asking somebody else for help.

XD Has anybody noticed that the TDN Adblocking guides have been getting some updates recently?

*is still hanging upside down*

You know AA it is not the best idea to hang upside down for too long, all the blood drains to your head and well it may explode..... *nods intelligently*

Well, isn't making something explode the point? :P *head explodes*

Oookay... I'll stop hanging upside down now.

The TDN Adblocking guides are under Helpful Articles > Tutorials. :yes:

Yes, I think it would make a pretty good set, but you'd have to get somebody to turn it into a set first. :yes:

Alright. I know Odin is the guy with the one, all-seeing eye. And then I could probably guess thor and Loki if you had em in there, but you don't.

My brother was no help either. And he claims he know's Norse mythology. Hmmmphh.

Well, isn't making something explode the point? :P *head explodes*

Oookay... I'll stop hanging upside down now.

The TDN Adblocking guides are under Helpful Articles > Tutorials. :yes:

*picks up the pieces to AA's head* Umm.. you may find these helpful!!

*steals head bits* Nah, he doesn't need em. I'll just go over here and *urgh* slide that last *umph* piece into *agh* my closet shrine. :D

My friend and I were talking about how my other friend was away too much with band. Well, actually I was saying that and she was listening. And then she was like, "Oh it'd be hysterical if you had like a little shrine of her in your closet cuz you miss her so much." " I just roflmao'ed like crazy at that one. Then I hit her <_<

Why'd you hit here??

*steals AA's head peices back and puts them in her safe, with a secret combination*

*breaks safe with really big, pointy things and takes head bits back* Oh, because she was implying that I worshipped a shrine of my best friend. She also has claimed I dream constantly about this one guy who is my friend. Err... no offense, but no thanks.

*hides head bits in super duper deluxe secret shrine.... AA's body!*

Alright nevermind, this is getting weird. I'mma stop participating in this stealing of the head bits conversation.... o.O

*teehee* Hi again. xD I think I'm turning into a 6-year-old in a candy store in real life. I think I need help with this "problem". I'm getting all mad when I need to take a shower, I'm playing on the kitchen floor, I'm eating nuts like crazy. Any help...? xD (I don't know if I'm acting 6 or younger, but whatever)

(I hope I'm not insane for asking that...)

I hate taking showers if it involves washing my hair. Cuz then it gets unmanagable.

ZOMGZZZ YOU PLAY ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR TOO??!!>!?!?one!eleven!?!?!? Actually, I haven't done that in years. But I wish I could.

Nuts are awesome. I just eat like crazy. Nothing in particular.