Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Blah!!! I don't school and it is not a very interesting topic of conversation. How about we talk about *scratches head* The Super Vapourising Machine??

*drags it out of closet*

Hey Morgan, you know anything about this?

*beep* Morgan's not here right now. She's NOT being dragged away, bound and gagged. Of course not. Why would you think such a thing? Just leave a message and don't come looking for her. I'll let her know when I let her out of the clo- when she gets back *smiles* Start talking after the beep. Thanks! *beep*

Laura is currently not in the house. She has been thrown out of a plane after Morgan broke free of her bonds and sought revenge. She'll get back to you once she is released from the hospital and has paid all of her medical bills. That might take a while, since she has no money and the tax-collecters are hunting her down as we speak. I lent them a few weapons to aid their hunt. I got them cheap at the 99 cents store. Did you know they sell vintage comic books there? I collected a few and sold them to some "enthusiasts" who collect that sort of stuff. Man, did I get rich!

Anyway, please leave a message.

Morgan would really like to answer your message, but she's busy being forced to pay all of Laura's medical bills and taxes. She'll call you when she's out of the poorhouse and can afford to call you. ^^ So just leave that message and I'll try to get it to her sometime.

*beep* "Umm... Hi... Is this Morgan's machine?? Crap now I am all confusled!!! Right anyway... Message for Morgan, have you heard anything about the The Super Vapourising Machine?? I have heard some rumors were floating around and have been told to keep it quiet??" *End of message*

*calls back* *gets answering machine* Hi, yea this was Morgan's machine until I took it over. If you want to get a hold of her... well just don't. That's your warning. Have a fantabulous day :D *ends call*

Since I was trying to find out whats up with The Super Vapourising Machine, but since no one wants to tell me anything about it, I may just have to contact DOOM Corp!

The Super Vaporising Machine is just a figment of your imagination. Your brain must be fried after the Puzzle Challenge. You need rest. ;D

Lols... I think my brain was fried way before that!!! Hmm... I must double check with AA to make sure Morgan is not hiding something from me :shiftyeyes_anim:

*pulls Revenge out of Batcave* Well.. Umm.. I can't say I am a big fan of cheesecake!! Umm... Revenge!! What is that on your head??

TDN Puzzles? TDN.... puzzles.... what?

I don't pay attention to this site much anymore, I just come here to say fun things! In fact, I haven't even been to the Neopets website in a month. It's kinda hard to do these things when you don't have a computer.

...*munches on cheesecake*

I won't let you fall apart....

THE FRAGILE. IF YE HAVE YET TO HEAR IT, THEN THOU SHOULD GO LISTEN TO IT! *big grin*

Cheesecake is good.

I think I might go play Guitar Hero III in a few minutes.