Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

^^^^ I sometimes wonder where you come up with this stuff and then I stop, because your mind boggles me o_O

Thank you. Unfortunately it just comes to me at random times and it never works out if I try it on purpose. Unless I'm having a good day, then it works. Mostly it's random, though.

Revenge says the next topic shall be about: Amusement parks! Those are always fun.

Your most welcome!!!

Amusement parks are great. I like the ones in the States, the one over here isn't that great!!! It is however the only one we have, so it will just have to do!

Amusement parks = <3

Especially the ones with waterparks/water rides...I love those as well! ^_^

I think my favourite amusement park would have to be Dorney Park. (It's somewhere in Pennsylvania ;) I've been to it 3 times...and I enjoyed every time :D)

amusement parks in the US are really good; that's one quality of the US that I like. xD

Tablet laptop? Sounds interesting! :) But I'm afraid I can't get you one =(

(if we're still talking about amusement parks, I'll talk about them :])

Roller coasters and amusement parks are one of my favorite things (next to the internet, graphics, drawing, jelly beans, the Jonas Brothers (-shot-) and alternative rock) to exist.

I haven't been on a roller coaster/to an amusement park for a while D:

If a roller coaster/any ride goes upside down, it's way better :P Even if I've only been on one upside down ride in my whole life xD

I don't like most water rides, because I'm never prepared for them, but rollercoasters dominate! I never scream on them, either (not anymore, anyways). But what makes a park my favorite is if they serve fried dough. Yum... doughey friedness...

IM...STILL TRYING TO DRAW CHIBIS. IM STARTING TO HATE THEM . RAWR.

anyways:

ive never been to a carnival. I'm' kind of scared of them since a lot people die there. but the christmas carnivals are pretty safe >w<

*pokes Revenge*

I am bored!! I reckon we should change the subject... What is something interesting we can talk about??