Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't get poked or tickle very often in school but I like to poke my elder brother lol

*tickles m3l3ana*

I hate being tickled, too. I'm ticklish in almost all places. :(

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO!!!!!! *runs away*

STOP IT!!!! *giggles* I hate being tickled!!

*tackles Morgan*

Maybe poking is an ancient form of social communication? :P

Random topic interjection: my new personal best time for solving a fully scrambled Rubik's Cube is 2 minutes, 18 seconds. ^_^

One of my friends took apart my Rubik's cube and put it back together with all the colors matching. She likes to do that instead of actually solving it. xD

Ooh, I do that. But usually it makes it easier to break afterwards and I always have to get new ones...

I consider poking to be a form of professional sport, only to be mastered by the greatest of athletes... and that annoying kid in school who always picks his nose. Gross.

I know what you meant, I was just poking fun. *poke* :P I got one of those tubes of Pringles, eating them right now. It's cheddar cheese. To me it's Pringles>other potato chips> Doritos>garbage>french fries. I think that makes sense.

Pringles are awesome ^_^

The only flavors of Pringles that I've tried were the Original and Sour Cream. (sour cream pringles= <3)

The first time I had Sour Cream pringles I had to get a glass of water after I took one bite of the pringle. xP Now I'm not that way anymore.

Well... I hope I helped you out Lev!!! *pokes Psychology topic*