Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wah! I'm trying to get through the cave on the HW plot, and I get this message:

MORE DATABASE ISSUES -- GEEZ THERE'S A LOT OF YOU GUYS -- DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH

Guest �strophysicist

What? oh sorry. Yeah the sever issues are a bother but we can atleast try to be patient for TNT to try and fix it. (again).

Guest �strophysicist

Bored I am, I will try the HWP part tomorrow when the guide is written. Right now I have nothing else to do. Not even homework.

Big time.

Sorry there isn't more, it keeps crashing. I've gotten up just about everthing known so far though.

Bad Morgan! Leave the poor Chao alone!

See the cute little guys in our sigs? Those are Chao. They're little... erm... pets? that you raise in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. You can breed them, help them morph into different forms, and lots of other stuff.

Guest �strophysicist

Sounds interesting, so is that how that Charizard and (uh what's its name *digs deep in mind*) Flareon came to be?

EDIT: No wait I am confused are sonic adventure 1 and 2 consol games?

No idiot. The three in the middle are Chao. The other two are Pokemon, totally seprate, only connected by a consol for the games.

Netural Chao. So cute.

chao.gif

Dark on the left, Hero on the right.

sonicadventure2a.jpg

Guest �strophysicist

I thought the images show progress on another site like neopets. The little pets in the images would grow in respect to what your pets on another site grow. Kind of like eggs only the pets grow instead of eggs hatching. Is this confusing? I am trying my best to explain a thought.

The Pokemon would evolve... etc....

Charmander Chamelion Charizard

Evee Flareon

You can't be serious when you say you've never even kicked a chao? It's bad, I know, but I like the way they react. So sad and angry with you. Of course I only do that when I'm bored.

Hero chao are cute but I like to raise dark chao just because I hate playing as goody-two shoes Sonic. xD

I found out how to make a rainbow chao on the web, but I don't get what type of "nuts" I'm supposed to feed it. Any ideas?

Erm, I'll try to explain.

Egg--->Child chao--->Forms blue cocoon, becomes adult--->Forms pink cocoon, reborn and becomes egg.

Egg--->Child chao---->Treat badly, forms grey cocoon, disappears forever.

Erm.. dunno. And I've tried to make Dark Chao. I think I have some in the Dark Garnden now...

And they're Chaos Chao, not Jewel Chao. I just looked it up.