Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I am allergic to milk, but can eat dairy products ... strange huh??!!

Hm, maby you just can't drink it, but you can have it in food? I know a guy who has that problem.

Erm, and for the thing, 15-17 I'm of to SHiRL! (SwedishHogwarts in Real Life!)

I where a little bit unsure about it when I understod that the person who arranges it is twice as old as me :P.

That's sounds.... interesting. Are we talking August 15-17?

@Morgan: It's not that bad because I never really liked ice cream as much as other kinds. I grew up in a non-sweets environment. My mom hid their exsistance from me for a while. My first birthday, for example. I actulay asked for a fork to eat my cake. And even then, I just picked at it.

Me niether Morgan, lols.. I will be at work!

Mike resigned for his position as he is busy with the 'real world' and felt he didn't have enough time to spend on TDN!

Real life, bleh. Unfortunately everyone is playing/played the hard "game" of life

(No, not that board game xD...real life ;D ). It's to blame for a lot of things. -sighs- :grrr:

(And just to let you know, I never played LIFE...but I have eaten Life cereal before :P)

He still comes on every now and then Laura, just leave him a comment :)

:O Your not allowed to drown people, they might get ouchies!!

Splinters are annoying when you know they are there, but can't for the life of you get them out!!!

Right well... Have a good weekend everyone :D

Our 'local festival' has ended. It's really the closest thing we have to a festival. It's just the Taste. But then they have the band American English play every year. They're a little famous from my understanding. They're a Beatles tribute band and they're awesome.