Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I know, but they always flippin hurt (even though so small) and happen to be on the most annoying and most used spots!!

What should I make for dinner?

Helpful Morgan, really helpful!!!

I have two options:

Pasta with mushroom, onion, garlic, bacon - with steamed broccoli

or

Fried potatoe, mushroom and onion - with Chicken Cordon Bleu and steamed broccoli and raw carrot

What you think?

Well, I'd say anything that involves food.... except mushrooms. I don't eat mushrooms. They make me barf. But bacon is always a good option. And apparently bacon and chocolate make everything taste better. My brother actually tried chocolate covered bacon.... he's weird. He ate ketchup on waffles once.

My cousin is the same way; he puts ketchup on literally EVERYTHING, and doesn't even use silverware. o.O

I'm not related to this guy. :rolleyes_anim:

Being a Chicago-ian (o.O lolwut did I spell that right?) I don't like ketchup much. Only for my fries. And even then I'd prefer honey-mustard. I have a thing about mustard I think.

I love going to other states and finding places that claim they can make Chicago Dogs, and then they fail. Then my dad tends to point out that we're from Chicago and they ask me to tell them how to make it better. So I tell them they PHAIL EPICALLY. Nah joking. Although my fav out-of-Chicago Chicago Dog had like neon green relish. It was so awesome.

Okayy... when did TBC go bye-bye and get banned?

^^^^ :O TBC got banned? Really??

Well.. you lot took too long to answer so I had pasta with bacon, mushrooms, onion, garlic and steamed brocolli!!! Going to have the second option tomorrow night!!

Good choice. I'd have gone for that any night. Well, if it didn't have mushrooms. There are only 4 ways to get me to eat mushrooms of any sort; Mooshoo Pork, this amazing soup I've had at a) Medeval Times and b) A japanese steak house, green bean Cassarole, and Beef Stroganoff.

^^^ Really!! I love mushrooms!! I put them in half the things I eat!! Meh.. talking about food is starting to make me hungry :(

^^^ Lols... Don't start that with me!! I used to be a size 7 and now I'm a size 12-14 :crying: (NB: sizes are different in NZ to the US etc).

Sizes in clothes in general! Sizes in NZ range from 6 - 36 (I think) I can't remember how high they go.

Well, i have no clue what size shirt I am. And dress size is WAAYY beyond me. I despise wearing dresses, although I love looking at them. Shoe size is an 8-9. Sock size... is there sucha a thing as a specific size of socks? They're just based off of shoes, aren't they? Ring size.... hmm ionno. I shouldn't know. Hat size... hmmm I wouldn't know that either. And that's as far as I'm going. No need to share anything else.

I've always been skinnyish (although not disgustingly or anything gross), but that's mostly due to big growth spurts. I have a major sweet tooth, but now I have braces on (2 weeks) I can't eat almost anything I like for 2 years...grah.

=Cameron=

^^^ That's not true!!! I had braces for 18months and you can almost everything!! Except when you get them put on, tightened and taken off (your mouth is a bit sore and numb then)!! The only things I suggest you dont eat are hard foods that are likely to break them!! Carrots are OK, if you cut them small etc.

Ahh, my friends eat stuff all the time that they're not supposed to. Like just today... we were buying candy to console me cuz in my bout of irresponsible stupidity, I lost $60. My one friend ate all this gummy candy even though she's not allowed to.

Yeah I ate lots of stuff I wasn't supposed to when I had braces, but I did break them a million times and have to get the wires replaced atleast once a month :S

I'm glad I'm not going to need braces. I got my dad's teeth. But I also got his toes. So I had to get toe surgery. Bleh.

Toe surgery?? Whatever for? o_O

Hmm...weirdly messed up teeth (I had braces in junior high), poor eyesight (I still wear glasses-I don't think I could stand wearing contacts)...those were both from my dad.

Although, he can't see things close to him, and things far away from me are blurry, so that's a little mixed up.

The one thing that drives me crazy is when I take off my glasses (like if it's raining outside or I'm performing on stage in our school's musical or something) and people automatically assume I'm blind. I'm not blind! I can actually see fairly well for someone who wears glasses, it's just things that aren't close are blurry.

^_^

I've recently had a problem where I can't see things far away very clearly, and I have trouble reading words on a screen that's not in front of my face. x.x My mom still needs to schedule with my optomistrist.

I have perfect vision, so have never had any problems with that! My old boss used to tell me I need glasses cause I squint when reading off the computer, but that is only cause I look at it all day!!

My borther had to have surgery on his toes, cause he kept getting ingrown toe nails!! T'was yucky!!

My borther had to have surgery on his toes, cause he kept getting ingrown toe nails!! T'was yucky!!

Ouch.

To be quite honest, I don't know how I'd handle something like surgery. I've never had to have any kind of surgery before. The thought of the anasthesia (sp?) freaks me out...particularly because I'm touchy about my lungs and what I'm breathing in. Part of my claustrophobia, I guess. *shrugs*