Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

We talk about OHMIGOD you're gonna be a staffer! >=P

Anna, Nick has been showing the finale over and over again for the past few days. I'm sure you'll find a convinient time to watch it. xD

all they have here is boiling rock i think?

It's just fun to see the results. And then cheating off of them is even more fun. >=P
Glitching past barriers, getting to places early, fun!

D=< I wanted that post! *ties anime & throws in closet*
EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! Why are you being so evil? (besides the fact that it's fun ;b)

Haven't posted here in a while. Went to see Batman yesterday (Midnight screening)

Amazing film, abit too long but the Joker was the perfect final role for Heath Ledger.

And it totally screwed up my sleeping pattern. I just woke up at 3pm, and Im still half asleep.:sleeping_03anim: :sleeping_03anim:

HEATH Ledger. =P

AA: I never use the search tool. It's much more fun to hunt for what you're looking for. xD

I didn't realize my post would be the last 1336 post...should've deleted it. xD

I teach classes on Sunday nights at the bowling alley. *Hands Metroid a business card* Call me and we'll schedule you in. ^_^

I like pudding. ^_^

I just messed with The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past, again, and found even more programming errors.

I <3 finding ways to "cheat" through games ;b

Also, really funny true story:

Yesterday evening, I was talking with my brother, dad, & mom, When me, my brother, & my dad started talking about pwning n00bs for whatever reason. Then my mom asked what pwning n00bs means, my brother responds with something like "heres an example, you just now". ROTFLMFAO!