Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Speaking of chaos, during the Lost Desert Plot Razul caused chaos. ((I finally read the rest of the comics.) I made an avatar of Razul.

Razul.gif

That looks really cool! I like all the fire...

The obvious sgin that you have never played Sonic Adventure. Either the original on Dreamcast of the Director's Cut on Gamecube.

That is Chaos in his no emerald form. He can asorb the Chaos Emeralds and grow bigger and more powerful. I'll bet I can find pics of each stage, you have to fight all (well, I'm not sure about the form with all 7 emeralds) with one chacter or another.

Yup. For Nintendo consols. I have a bunch of games, Sonic and others, that have Sega's 'Sonic Team' logo when you start them up, along with the Nintendo one.

My brother's are scattered all around the game room. With Xbox games mixed in. All of my games are in their boxes (or, in the Dreamcast's case, a case) and put away. I even took all of my DVDs into my room so they wouldn't get lost and scratched in there.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's an MMORPG.

LoZ: Twilight Princess!! On Gamecube!!!! :woot:

Guest �strophysicist

What is that? an MMORPG?

Also PMing me does work again!!! It wouldn't let anyone PM me while I had my screen name in Russian characters, but now that I changed it. it works!