I'm hungry, :crying:

*Runs and pops some popcorn*

*steals popcorn* What will you eat now? >=D

I knew you'd do that.

So instead of regular popcorn.

I made KETTLE popcorn.

>:-)

Muhahaha

Yeah just cause he's in D.O.O.M. doesn't mean anything at all.

^_^

Technically speaking, it's "DOOM", not "D.O.O.M.". :yes: And we all know I'm not really evil at heart. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Technically speaking, it's "DOOM", not "D.O.O.M.". :yes: And we all know I'm not really evil at heart. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Um uh yes yes nice cover up.

0:)

Sooo... what's our next random topic? *remembers that I have a staff app to finish and runs off*

Well, I just wanted to drop by here to say that I'll be gone for the next week. 5 days of orientation, gosh, this will be fun :).

For a topic... I don't really like word right now, because I really need to finish some work there that I just can't do.

OMG YOU'VE SEEN AN ANNA

ANNA- AN ANNA IS A LAZY LITTLE GIRL WHO HAS AWAKEN LIKE AFTER LIKE A BAZILLION YEARS.

man im bored. xD

ive been tweeking with my photoshop alot s i never really got time to go here

So... How was/is everyones weekend? Monday morning over here and I have been at work for 10-20 mins :grrr: Wish I was back at work.

Blah... Anyways... What you up to?

My weekend is going fine so far, it's about to wrap up :laughingsmiley:

It's yet another lazy weekend, and I'm doing the usual stuff. (Being bored on the computer, writing, drawing, reading and listening to music :rolleyes_anim: )

Well my weekend was interesting, not sure if you all want to hear the sob story though :P

My weekend? Well I got my results back for my first Engineering exams this year, and they aren't too bad, so I guess you could say it was a pretty good weekend. :D

Oh, and I watched the Avatar: The Last Airbender finale. :yes:

Not too bad?? What do you call not too bad AA? I watched a movie... umm... "Meet Dave" Meh.. thought it was pretty boring actually!!

@Morgan: Gotta agree there. :yes: I love how the show's creators pretty much toyed with all the shippers throughout the last episodes. :P

@Marianne: Not too bad means that I didn't fail anything. XD

Omg! The last time I've seen the last avatar: the last air bender was on the first season! and to see its already at its last episode. Wow! In the weekend/holidays I did nothing but go on neopets... glad schools back :laughingsmiley: but with speeches lets just say I've got it all sorted *confident sneaky smile*

I've finally finished my staff application! :P *kicks back* Soo... what shall we talk about?

My older brother recently made a room in our basement, so I have my own room for the first time. Also means I have space to put stuff away to when I clean up. (I'm looking for a plastic box to put a sega saturn & it's cords, games, & controllers in, needs to be plastic so "WHEN" the basement floods, it doesn't die.) Got a new refrigerator at my house in the last 10 min! The last one died for good.

Lols... I bought a fridge for $5 the other day :P So proud of myself hehe.. Morning everyone!! How are we today?

Ohhh.. and CONGRATS on becoming a staffer AA!!!

We talk about OHMIGOD you're gonna be a staffer! >=P

Anna, Nick has been showing the finale over and over again for the past few days. I'm sure you'll find a convinient time to watch it. xD

^^^^ :O I don't get your post Morgan :S Maybe it is just me, but I can't make sense of it!