Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest �strophysicist

Аstrophysicist's Avatar Stand

Just a quick edit.

EDIT: I will be back later, I am going to see The Marine. It looks brutal.

Happy Friday the Thirteenth to all you supersticious people out there!

I just noticed your uber cute chao, Morgan!

Eep! I love Chao!!! I once has some really great gardens in SA2 on Dreamcast, but my bro tripped over the cord as I was saving and it messed it up. I can't save any gardens point blank on there now. I've never gotten them as good on the Gamecube version...

Eep! I love Chao!!! I once has some really great gardens in SA2 on Dreamcast, but my bro tripped over the cord as I was saving and it messed it up. I can't save any gardens point blank on there now. I've never gotten them as good on the Gamecube version...

I have the gamecube version of sonic adventure 2 battle... such cute chao...

Ja. They changed the Dark garden between the dreamcast and GC versions. I love the Hero garden though. I flip when they learn something new. I haven't played in forever. I'll bet I can still kick my bro's butt in 2-player though.

Sonic games. Might be another language to some.

OOOOOOOoooo! Friday the THIRTEENTH!!! Omg!

Man, I have a PARTY tonight <Byng Arts Gala first>, so I won't be seeing you - it's from 5:30 *I'll leave at 5:20* and.....til 930 & then I got a sleepover party!

And even now, I won't stay long, because I'm gonna go have a shower, & then I'll be in my costume....forever til 9:30, & I'll probably spend an hour fussing over my hair & costume, & makeup......There fore, I say good bye now!

P.s. AT Playland there's a fright night today.....gonna be the freakies of all!

See you all tomorow hopefuly!

Sorry, this is a bit irelevant to what you were talking about up there....I don't really get it...

Didn't I just say we were talking about Sonic games? Chao are these chibi little guys that you can raise in them. Apperently most poeple don't understand this language...

Sorry I left, I had to go to town with my mom to pick up the pizza. :D

I found this little chao when I was surfing around google. I saw a that page and decided to look at it.

I followed the (slightly broken add ~ before the pet name in the link) link in your sig and got 3 of them. I kept 2 of the Pokemon though. xD

but now.. THE BUNNIES!!! T.T