Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ahhh! It is sooo F@#$ENED COLD HERE!!!!! ITS SNOWING!!!!!!

I'd love if in where I live could snow sometimes. It never happened. I never saw snow in real life, only in movies. :(

Wow, speaking of math, I was the ONLY sole survivor from the math test with 100%!!! 121/121 (it was big!)

& yea, on the radio they said in Manitoba (canada province) it was already snowing.....it's sunny again here, cause it went rainy for a bit.....It's also windy, but I don't mind that. You can still wear t-shirts without sweatshirts without freezing here....

Hey guys! I'm having a pretty good day!

Even though I lost the election to some fat *bad language for little kids*.

Guest Астр&#10

I have had my greatest day at school in a long time! I was wide awake all day and I got all of my homework done before school was over with.

I have had my greatest day at school in a long time! I was wide awake all day and I got all of my homework done before school was over with.

Yay for you! I went on a field trip to some stupid museum...

God, how can you DO THAT? It's just not possible....they never give you enough time so you can do it, and do a 'good' job on it....

Um, I am just curious but do any of you guys keep a 8lb chunk of Limestone in your room?

Erm.........no....... why???

Random thing.....: I finished my ring today....it's all very shiny!!! I'll take a picture for you guys! <school stuff - aplied art = metalwork>

Um, I am just curious but do any of you guys keep a 8lb chunk of Limestone in your room?

why do you have one?

Guest Астр&#10

Um ok, *picks up 8lb limestone chunk and throws it a the fat f@#$* Ahh my baby! *Picks up the chunk of rock and cleans the blood off it.*

Um ok, *picks up 8lb limestone chunk and throws it a the fat f@#$* Ahh my baby! *Picks up the chunk of rock and cleans the blood off it.*

...I did hate her anyway... yes HER.

Who did you hate?

I'm getting confused. How do you get through 15 pages in 1 week? And what are we talking about in the first place?

The person who I hate is the person who beat me in the school election. And I guess that is what we're speaking about... and We speak very quickly!

The person who I hate is the person who beat me in the school election. And I guess that is what we're speaking about... and We speak very quickly!

yeah, just with long interludes.

If anyone needs help with math, as long as it's not geometry, I might be able to help. Calculus II isn't all that hard for me, so I ought to be able to do Algebra.

Guest Астр&#10

Do you have a green one with dark circles on it? I know it sounds strange but that is what Malachite is. A beautiful mineral that I want for my collection.

Guest Астр&#10

What part? I just enjoy beautiful inorganic compounds. Just like the carbonate Malachite, you wouldn't happen to have some would you Anime?