Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I really don't see any point in it myself. It's more fun to try and figure out what they look like yourself. And last night I had a headache and wanted Mira to quit whineing. @_@

I really don't see any point in it myself. It's more fun to try and figure out what they look like yourself. And last night I had a headache and wanted Mira to quit whineing. @_@

I thought it was confusiousnz who kept asking people to post pics of themselves. Anyway, you needn't look at the thread I made. Just look at me Myspace profile.

I agree, Anime, it's more fun using your imagination. XD

That's boring, without showing my pic you would all think of me as a whitey pastey nerd. I'm a brute, not to be trifled with.

Well, I hardly even think about how people look, so I don't really care about the photos.

Neither do I, but sometimes without the photos, assumptions begin to surface. For the longest time, some people thought I was a girl.

yea i dont really care either lol, but u see i know it isnt safe and all, but u have a higher risk of getting hurt right at the corner of ur house. Just the way I look at it. I guess if u dont tell where u live or ur age or anything like that then it is safe enough. But in my case, u already know what i look like =points to avvie=

Neither do I, but sometimes without the photos, assumptions begin to surface. For the longest time, some people thought I was a girl.

you know i thought Vivi was a girl <_<, but then when i checked his gender i figured he was a guy lol

I thought it was confusiousnz who kept asking people to post pics of themselves. Anyway, you needn't look at the thread I made. Just look at me Myspace profile.

Mira was first. She was bugging me about it on MSN. confucious and his cousin what's-his-name were posting pics of themselves and the other and making a war of it, and when I got rid of them confucious was being a baby and throwing a fit about it.

u already know what i look like =points to avvie=

Yeah, we all know you're a CG penguin.

I'm not afraid to declare my age, I'M 16!

Anyone tries to hurt me, I'll beat their face in.

Like I said, I'm a six foot tall brute.

Confucious can be annoying at times.

His cousin can be worse too, I think he says some inappropriate things on the forums that slips past the mods' attention.

they've noticed, but that is not enough to get him banned, plus i guess because he apologized...

The annoying way people do when they try to suck up, frowning smilies and all. Makes me sick. <_< ANd if confucious hasn't been banned yet, his cousin is no where near as bad as he is.

they've noticed, but that is not enough to get him banned, plus i guess because he apologized...

A lot of things I've seen don't get recognition, mainly because members don't realize what he is saying is inappropriate. Therefore, it is not reported.

Yall are being harsh.

If he was so bad, then he would be banned

Confusiousnz asked the mods to ban him when he first joined a couple weeks ago. ((Apparently, he stalks confusiousnz on all the forums he visits.))

Meh. I don't even care if he sees this. He can learn to deal with the truth.

I do feel uncomfortable talking about this while neither of them is online to defend themselves. Are we breaking a rule?

We need to change the subject, NOW!