Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

IM FINALLY a Super Member lolz hehe.

Congratz! I see you've changed your screenname for the occasion.... :)

Congratz! I see you've changed your screenname for the occasion.... :)

I see so too.....I wouldn't have recognized you if you had changed your avie & siggy.

YEY!!! My prediction was RIGHT!!! THE PLOT WILL BE A WAR!!! Woot For wars!!! This is my first war!!!

How many times do I need to battle the....weak stones???

P.s. TA , I went to the page you told me to go to....but I still didn't get it....?

Edit: It's down??? Does that mean no-one can challenge you???

P.s. Arrrr......ggg.....It.....is....being......anoying.....*grits teeth while saying this* *smiles**Politely stands up, takes the chair and smashes computer*

*burp* Candy. We have plenty of that. My brother filled up two sacks of Halloween candy. :sick01:

did you eat it all? I went to a party after trick or treating. It was fun.

Are you kidding me? That much candy will last until Easter if my mom wouldn't throw it away by Christmas!

xD That's happened to me before...candy lasts a LONG time!

Haha! My mom doesn't throw away any of my candy. It usualy lasts until my birthday....Summer.....I never eat much after all the Caramilks have been eaten.

I'm crazy for them *drools*

God, the battledome's SO busy!!!

Lookie at this:

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at x_mr_grins_x...

... and he changes colour to Orange!!

---Just happened now as I was doing dailies...

cool!

right know, i'm using a guide to do the Haunted Woods Plot because I'm sooo slow a it.

Sooo....er....do you guys like TDN's new plot???

----Have you finished the first part yet???

I, myself am waiting until 6, then I start doing homework..... So see you....if I see you. I'll be studying like mad for tomorow's socials test.

Guest �strophysicist

I ain't doing it. Where's Jerry was so far the best. The Space Faerie plot sucked (no offense) and I am sure this one will be just as corny. By the way, I found Ian *points to MSN friends list* what do I win?

I ain't doing it. Where's Jerry was so far the best. The Space Faerie plot sucked (no offense) and I am sure this one will be just as corny. By the way, I found Ian *points to MSN friends list* what do I win?

Awww......It seems very fun for me. I guess I can't say much more, because this is the only plot in which I've been able to get the first step....I completed it!!! Now I can't wait until part 2!!! I hope it's just as easy....I realy do hope.....

Anyway. See you!!!

P.s. Wowzers, my aunt is coming in JUST 2 days without counting this one!!! All the way from Bulgaria.....

TA - now you know where I'm from, and why I could read your name....before you changed it.....I wonder if you'll get the adittion I'll add once I change my name, avie, and sigg. Lalalala......I'm too lazy to change it now, and besides, it wouldn't be a surprise if I did.

:angry: OMG, someone stole my brothers car!! What, im so mad , i was about to cry, cause my dad just bought it, and installed new things to it. Ughh we presume it was stolen beacuse he we had a new type of mp3 player installed which looks so cool. Omg.. they couldve just stolen that.. not the whole car. IM SO MAD......... it happened during school. my brother checked on it at lunch.. and it was gone. The rest of the day at school i felt like crying..............:angry:

Guest �strophysicist

POLICE POLICE!!! WE NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT j/k.

That sucks about the car, it was stolen during school? Just ask the school to look at the parking lot survailence videos...