Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest �strophysicist

I just made a new BC entry for my Xweetok. Tell me what you think (I made it with photoshop and a wanted it to look like I painted it.)

628642_31600823.jpg

Guest �strophysicist

11:59:00pm NST - either 12:00:00am NST or 12:01:00am NST. I am not entirely sure and neither is anyone else. (Except TNT.)

I missed it.......I only got to try at 12:02....Because of my mom. Urg! I won't complain anymore though, did you guys get it???

Aww..I missed the sidebar. *Damn Australian time!*

And does anybody know what the expression "The pot calling the kettle black" means? I wanted to know.

Taken from some website:

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"

Todayz my brothers BIRTHDAY TEHEHEHEHEHE and my grandpaa..... who passed away.. yea.. still. I'm going to was Saw 3 as a movie present for my bro YEAH!

The sidebar was too early for me. I wasn't feeling well and I was tired. I didn't want to wake up.

ARRRGGG!!! Curse heavens!!! I wasn't even able to get 100th place!!! By so little......AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

---Freaky Factory......

I feel sad now.......

I need chocolate.....

Be back soon......

Halloween candy can help anything!

Needing Help again.....Errrr......

For defenders of Neopia, the first,

How do you get the Cave Chia as a BD Challenger???

----Idea!!! Someone should make a guide about this...BD...

P.s. I realized I forgot to comment on TA's pretty image at the top of the page:

I LOVE IT!!! You should enter it for the....Beauty Contest --- Make sure You're on Neo if you do --- Advertising like crazy..... YELLOW STAR

They had to make an announcement over the intercom at my school about people leaving candy trash in the hallways. It looked kind of like it was snowing wrappers in my school.

God, I need to PM TA....He always knows battledome-related stuff, & always helps me out....

Bye from me, for the rest of the evening guys!!! *evening for me, maybe morning for you...*

Guest �strophysicist

I missed my chance for the Sidebar (I got caught staying up till 2:30 am)

Better luck next year for me.

And your answer to the Pm you sent me Lulu:

Refresh here.

yay, now I get to register for next semester! the lowly freshmen get last pick...

17-18 hours - funtimes...

Halloween - corporate-sanctioned coercion.

I HOPE that there is a tomorrow....tomorrow is friday.