Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

They used the yellow star Grudge and yelow starriness Saw for Scary yellow star Movie 4. It was soo yellow star!! FUNNY! I just stopped eating yellow stars cookie dough and a yummy star brownie batter because I was making them for the great yellow star of them all! a party tomorrow. I can't wait for a yellow star Halloween.

-Totayellow starKeiko

Eating yellowstar cookie dough is even myprreciousstar better than notpinkstar eating the finished brightyellownova product...

I don't really know....I like the yellow star....and I started doing this scratch-it-out thing, then Keiko decided to do the same, and the other people also did it......

Therefore I don't know.

YELLOW STAR!!!

Gtg to bed, see you!

Edit: OOOOOO!!! Lookie! Devil's #!!! 666 **my number of yellow stars posts**

I don't really know....I like the yellow star....and I started doing this scratch-it-out thing, then Keiko decided to do the same, and the other people also did it......

Therefore I don't know.

YELLOW STAR!!!

Gtg to bed, see you!

Edit: OOOOOO!!! Lookie! Devil's #!!! 666 **my number of yellow stars posts**

LOL!! When I had that same number of posts, I immediately looked for a topic where I could post so that it could be 667, since I'm a little superstitious.

I lost to him...

I like the new look of the forums!!

Guest �strophysicist

Hey guys, Edna is available to battle ANYTIME today. She normally only battles during the witching hour (12:00am). But today is special.

were we supposed to be able to trick-or-treat twice? I got 6 more goodie bags and 5 offers within twenty seconds on the trading post...mmmm...neopeoints...

Save those trick or treat bags for later, imagine their cost in a few months...

Ahhh.....That's what I'm gonna do.....I didn't get a pb though.....awwww......

I'm not too sad though, I only just visited the locations then read the article......Lalalala......So, I didn't have my hopes up for anything.

----Needing help----

On Defenders of Neopia, starting mission 2, you have to battle a....thing......mummy eyrie....

---How do I get it as a battledomee chalanger???

P.s....Something weird's happening...... I log in. I click a random button, it loads the page. I click another, if says I'm not loged in with the farie aisha....Same pattern everytime.....Any ideas???

Guest �strophysicist

That was a small glitch Lulu. I think TNT has fixed it.

As for the mummy, goto the 1000 tombs thing from the LDP. He should show up on a random event.

That was a small glitch Lulu. I think TNT has fixed it.

As for the mummy, goto the 1000 tombs thing from the LDP. He should show up on a random event.

1000tombs??? I didn't do the LDP....Any way to still access it? I'll go look around though. *Lost Desert*

Ahhh....Thanks guys! I got him. Just need to battle him, but for now - ATTACK FRENCH!!! I'll see you at midnight for the sidebar!!!

P.s. does it mean that you already have it, if it's your current sidebar on Neo???

:woot: Back from trick-or-treating.... FUN!!! I froze to death, but I got a nice bag, full of CANDY!!! *gets sugar-high* :woot:

*throws confetti* HIGH-SPEED INTERNTET!!! Woot! Celebrate the good times!!! *throws confetti again*

**Goes off to do french**

Ahhh....Thanks guys! I got him. Just need to battle him, but for now - ATTACK FRENCH!!! I'll see you at midnight for the sidebar!!!

P.s. does it mean that you already have it, if it's your current sidebar on Neo???

:woot: Back from trick-or-treating.... FUN!!! I froze to death, but I got a nice bag, full of CANDY!!! *gets sugar-high* :woot:

*throws confetti* HIGH-SPEED INTERNTET!!! Woot! Celebrate the good times!!! *throws confetti again*

**Goes off to do french**

Haha see you at midnight. And if you didn't get the sidebar random event, it means you don't have it permanently. I can't wait until midnight! Hopefully, I will get it since this is a once in a year opportunity!