Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've lived in the US all my life, but I've been to Canada and stayed in China for months at a time.

I don't want to move to China. The bathrooms there are terrible. The lack of toilets and toilet paper is very concerning.

I lived in london like 3 or 4 months and its awesome but I preffer to live in a house in the middle of the woods with lots of wolves arrond me and with high speed internet a good bathroom and a nice fridge :D

I love bunnys *coughevilonesonlycough*. Hey! Who ate all the dark chocolate chip cookies (CCC=Chocolate Chip Cookies)

:baaasmiley: Soo, how do we play it now?

PS: I changeed the title under my avvy. If you found any spelling mistakes can you tell me? Thanks.

Guysss, I'm kind of worried. My throat hurts, and my throat only hurts like this when I have strep. But I was so sure that I wouldn't get it again, considering the number of times I have had it before. I mean, it's been a lot. Too many to count.

It's concerning that I would get it this late in the season.

Plus if I have strep, then my Easter is kind of ruined..... again. <_<

Guysss, I'm kind of worried. My throat hurts, and my throat only hurts like this when I have strep. But I was so sure that I wouldn't get it again, considering the number of times I have had it before. I mean, it's been a lot. Too many to count.

It's concerning that I would get it this late in the season.

Plus if I have strep, then my Easter is kind of ruined..... again. <_<

I would wait another day (or less if it get's worse), just to see if it goes away. Otherwise, going to the doctor is your best bet. And that would probably kill your easter if you had it, sorry :(

And a quick question, you say you've had it a lot, just how frequently have you been getting sick?

I don't know why but I am in love with Easter. It simply has the best school-holiday except summer. Possible because of the fantastic weather that never came this Easter that always used to come at this time... *runs away and cries*

Good news everyone, it went away (mostly) when I drugged up on advil. XD Just a sinus infection. Phew.

Oh and Myles, I had it quite a few times by the time I was 12. The winter I was thirteen (last winter) I had it six times. All that in three or four months. It huuurrrt. And I haven't gotten it since.