Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

So... the new topic is weather?

*sticks head out window to check weather*

Great, now I need a towel. XD

Weather....

It's fall, yet its a humid 70-80 degrees here. It's very sad. I hate the heat, and I hate the sun.

Okaay... let me rephrase that. I hate BEING in heat, and I hate BEING in the sun. But otherwise, the sun is gorgeous and makes everything so pretty. But night is definetly my favorite time. That and the evening.

Gawd, I sound like a vampire. I don't think it helps that when I get a cut or something, I lick the blood off. :* Lmao, I'm so weird.

How we went from weather/seasons to Laura's vampire tendancies is beyond my knowledge!

I have almost finished my book!!! YAY I will be finished today, and then I got the next one :D

Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati. I have the next book waiting!!! ARGH!!! I can't wait!

I have no doubt that your tendancies are Fantastic *cackle*

What are superb?? The books?? Or your tendancies??

The Eragon movie was horrible. I didn't even have to see it, I saw all the trailers and thought, "You've got to be kidding me." There was also a movie based on the Alex Rider books that didn't go too well... I haven't even heard of Twilight, the book or the movie, till it was mentioned on a paper I was reading, and then I notice a bunch of people getting hyped up over it.

Oh, and werewolves rock vampires' socks off any day. XD

Books PWN movies by 2536% - enough said. :P

Aargh... I still need to find a copy of Brisingr!

Well said, Revenge. b)

I'd love to airmail my copy to you, AA. But postage would be too expensive for me. And I already promised to lend it to a friend in exchange for Twilight. xD

Is it that hard to find Brisingr for you? There's a bookstore at the mall I go to that has an entire shelf filled with copies since it came out. I've yet to buy one, though. Luckily the store's right across from Spencer's so I could casually walk from there to the bookstore and get it without looking like a *total* geek. Not that I care... I'm just saying that's what it would look like...

DID SOMEONE SAY TWILIGHT?!

Everyone at school is basically craving for the Twilight series, especially for the wait of the release of Midnight Sun... I haven't read Twilight...yet. I can't wait for the movie though. The trailer looks awesome.

*thwaps Laura* No biting! And you know that werewolves are better. ^_^

Meh, I still need to read Twilight. <_<

If you think (misguidedly) that werewolves are better then you may not enjoy twilight.

The vampires are by far cooler than the werewolves in that book, because...

well because they are vampires and vampires are always cooler!

And WOOT Midnight Sun I could die from the suspense...

Time is weird like that sometimes - it's a conspiracy! :O

And yes, it is quite difficult to find copies of popular books here - in fact, it's difficult just to find a bookstore here. <_<

:eh: I could say the same for movies as well. And television. And many other technologies people rely on today...

But books rule! :yes:

Books are great!!! I absolutely love reading, I think I would be absolutely lost without books *nods*