Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Eating pork? Why? We're throwing jelly beans at each other! =D

It glows because that's how--wait! You can't be here! *ejects Revenge from dome*

Pork in my jelly beans??? No, no, no. I hate pork. But I like bacon *licks lips* yum!

Yes it makes lots of sense. I hate pork, but like bacon. Just like I hate roasted beef, but like steak and beef stirfry. I hate potatoes unless they have some type of gravy or sauce. I hate roasted chicken, but I like it when it is honey soy and like chicken nibbles when they are honey soy too.

Lols... I am very picky!!

I always try things before I say I don't like it. Come September when the county fair rolls around I am going to get gator meat. XD

I have tried all that stuff Levy!! I am just a really picky eater *nods* People don't like cooking for me, but that's ok. If I go to someones place for dinner, I will generally eat what I am served.

Yup I don't eat seafood either. I hate fish (even from the fish and chip shop) Fish cake and Fish pie are the worst foods ever inveted, ok well maybe not, but bleh they are yick yick!!!

Lols... what and killing a cow, or a chicken isn't? What about lamb chops? The poor little lambs!! I hate lamb!!!

Eh, just 'cause I love fishies and hate to see them killed doesn't mean I'm a vegetarian, which is basically your point of arguement. o_O

Being a vegetarian isn't natural, even though the hippies might think it is. We are omnivores, and that includes the vegetarians. You cannot change your species!

Hey Morgan, I noticed you doing a lot of battling on Bitefight. If anyone attacks you, let me know and I'll destroy them for you. ^_^

My sister is a vegetarian. But that is only because she has never ever liked the taste of meat and says she can hear the meat cells popping in her mouth *shivers* she is a bit OTT :P But meh.. she definately ain't a hippie.

And no Morgan my point wasn't about vegetarianism. It was that your point didn't make much sense. You think killing fish is cruel, but killing other animals isn't :S

You've no right to make that assumption, m3l3ana. I suggest you learn a little bit more about me before you judge me.

<_< I have my own cookies. And I don't have to play nice with people who annoy me.

By the way, thanks for the bodyguard offer? xD