Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*waits impatiently*

Well, while these commercials are going on, I'm gonna make cookies! :D

Really. Back in a few.

They's baking. Chocolate chip. That's the best kind. ^_^

Of course, if someone were to invent tasty cheese cookies, that'd be a different story...

I'll get right on it. *starts experimenting*

It's really useful (and kinda cool) to have your own lab...

If I had my own lab, it probably wouldn't last long... I'd blow it up (either intentionally or accidentally) pretty quickly.

Well if you really want to make stuff explode, do it outside. :P Or build a blast chamber of some sort...

That sounds like a good idea, but eventually the temptation of mixing two chemicals together quickly would get to me. As they say, curiosity killed the high ranking DOOM Agent (as opposed to it killing the cat)

XD This is why impulsive people shouldn't work with delicate projects - they're excellent on combat missions though. :evil:

Lols... Psst... Morgan I think they were talking about the labs where you experiment, you know with chemicals and ingrediants etc. I somehow don't think you want to experiment on your dog!!

Soups good esspecially in the winter, not a big fan of soup in the summer though!!

^^ really? Or are you "pulling my chain"?

Lols.. well I guess it is summer where you are, so you can't complain too much :P

Hi Aang!!! Lols.. well I was talking to Morgan but she has left me all on my lonesome :crying:

There there, we all know that TDN members pop out randomly to spread their insanity elsewhere - they generally come back pretty soon though. :yes:

Well yeah, the OTB is waaaay dead compared to how it used to be... I wonder if it's still under staff review?

Speaking of random members popping in (which you weren't :P)... It's me!

I'm just popping in to advertise for the voting round of DOOM's Evil Art Contest. The winner will win 150k neopoints! There will also be 2nd, 3rd and Participation Prizes. Go here to vote

Anyway, now that I've needlessly advertised, I think I'll go to bed... Cya everybody