Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*shoots out teddy bears for everyone* there you go people, now no one will fight over them :wub_anim:

:crying: well that is not very nice Levy!!!

I think the pink monkeys invaded and placed the teddy bears here...of course, that theory is just like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

The world will never know.

Uh... A tootsie pop? What's that?

It's another one of those products that isn't sold/has a small supply in Australia...

Same thing in Malaysia. *shrug* I guess it's an American popular culture thing...

Lols... yankees are good for things like that!!! They always eat stuff that the rest of the world has never heard of :P

A Tootsie Pop is just like a fruit-flavored sucker, only it has a Tootsie Roll in the middle, which is a chewy chocolate treat. Many people want to know how many licks it takes to reach the Tootsie Roll. :D

A Tootsie Pop is just like a fruit-flavored sucker, only it has a Tootsie Roll in the middle, which is a chewy chocolate treat. Many people want to know how many licks it takes to reach the Tootsie Roll. :D

But depite numerous reports stating that they found the true number of licks that it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, the world in fact may NEVER know.

Hmm...I know how to solve this!

Measure the tongue length and width of every person in the world, find the average size, create a tongue just like it, then have it lick a Tootsie Pop until it gets to the center! It's genius, I tell you! :mario:

Hmm...I know how to solve this!

Measure the tongue length and width of every person in the world, find the average size, create a tongue just like it, then have it lick a Tootsie Pop until it gets to the center! It's genius, I tell you! :mario:

Someone get this girl a trophy!

We need:

-Synthetic material

-A hot glue gun

-Toilet paper

-32 Granola bars

-Saliva

-A purebred donkey

-A Tootsie Pop

Ack! You forgot the most important item on the list!

*holds cheese high in the air while sparkles shine around it*

I'm not sure, but standard procedures must be followed when someone forgets cheese. Metroid, I'm sorry, but...

"ANIME! Metroid is saying cheesy puns!!!"