Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Poisoned brownies!!! Ohh naughty!!! I am going to tell all the newbies!!!

Nope we have told you a million times!! Poison is for ammetures *munches on some of DOOMs delicous cookies* Anyways.. If they were poisoned, wouldn't most of us be dead or infected by now?

Didn't I tell you I was once a "fake" agent? They poison their cookies with stuff that only their agents are immune to. Let this be a lesson to you, since top DOOM agents can't properly explain it to you. ;)

And it's not lethal poison; it's mind-control poison.

But I wasn't a member of the DOOM Corp when I did my introduction and started eating the cookies, and what about all the other people that eat the cookies and don't get affected? Don't you think people would have noticed if people started dropping like flies from the cookies?

Then how come not everyone who has eaten the cookies has become a member?

I'm not sure about that, but I've heard theories that some people who have eaten the cookies haven't joined DOOM because "real life" got in the way. But I'm not sure. xD

"real life" what is that? hehe... Anyways... firetail is right. Maybe we should just agree to disagree Morgan?

@Parsh/Aang: Well Parsh is your name isn't it? :P

And I prefer to say that my internet connection is 'on the blink'. It sounds much more catchy that 'crash'. (:

*Pulls out heavy semi-automatic sushi blaster to join in the fun* (I'm reminded of the old food fight roleplay XD )

Well, Parsh is my nickname.

My real name is Parshva so people call me Parsh. Or if im on pwnt, the call me g7

Well that is fine but I will always disagree with your disagreement to disagree with what I chose to agree to disagree with you. Crap did that make sense :S

Thats cool. I am the second top poster for this week, and AA is the first (of course) but shivers he has post 100 more posts than me this week :O

Ok. But still I go on the games quite often too, then again I know I don't post as much as AA does.

DOOM Cookies= Not poisoned. The exact details of the aforementioned cookies will not be released and have been registered as 'CLASSIFIED' information. While we are aware of codename "Princess Ruto" and her "spying", we would like to inform you that the recipe of the cookies has changed since then and continues to change on a regular basis to protect it's secrecy. Spreading or further discussion of these cookies is punishable by death. That is all.

Also, cool site Levy. I'm really surprised to see that I've made 49 posts this week, I thought I was well below that.

Cool! I'm there too! Although I'm not really as important to the forums as the other people on that list... but I'll still keep posting! As long as... well, I don't know. That's it for me. Until someone comes up with another topic...

Have you seen the new pie shooting cannon??