Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy
I bored. Somebody talk to me about interesting things! (Note that I am currently trying to post on these forums and play Diamond at the same time.)

You got Diamond? What's your Name and friend code? Maybe we's can battle sometime?

Mine:

LEVY

1633 2897 8706

the Darigan Pteri.

and what codes?

Oh i lost it but im gonna give it to ya.

Im feeling happy to day. I got 2 codestones and the last piece to my lab map today. All through random events!

I wish I had a DS... I had a choice between DS or PSP and I chose PSP. I'm not saying that I regret the choice, I just wish I had a DS.

I really wanna play Diamond or Pearl. However, my birthday is coming up so I'll see if I should get a DS.

Just continue on with your conversation like this post never existed :P

I don't have any videogame systems, I just use my PC. :yes:

In other random news, I have been making a slow and steady profit from the stock market after dropping my sell margin. Maybe I'll be able to raise the sell margin after a few months. :P

I have quite a few PC games at the moment, all of them on Steam.

As for the stock market it's still being neglected by me, even though I said I'd get back into it. I'll do it eventually...

The thing I like about the stock market is that it doesn't take much effort - only prudence and patience. I have plenty of that. :yes:

Me too. Basically every day when doing my dailies I'd spend 15k on 1000 stocks. I did that every day and then one day I realized that I had over 1.5 million neopoints invested into the stock market. It's a reasonably simple game to play, the hard part is knowing when to sell.

Selling is a delicate process. *Sells all my stocks* See? :P

I find the 20 NP commission very annoying.

It's not that bad, but it can be annoying sometimes when I go to sell some stocks and then get told that I didn't have the 20NP commission. So then I have to go back to my bank account, take out 20 measly NP and attempt to sell my stocks again. It can be quite annoying sometimes.

The thing is that I always keep my NP in the bank unless I'm using it so as to avoid losses to random events. This means that whenever I sell my stocks I have to go and withdraw 20 NP. <_<