Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

well spring break starts on wednesday for me and then i'm off for two weeks XD. Red nose Day?

Comic Relief??

Red Nose Day is a UK-wide fundraising event organised by Comic Relief [link to www.comicrelief.com] every two years which culminates with a night of extraordinary comedy and moving documentary films. This is the 11th Red Nose Day; the biggest TV fundraising event in the UK calendar.

On Red Nose Day everyone in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales is encouraged to cast inhibitions aside, put on a Red Nose, and do something a bit silly to raise money - celebrities included. It is an event that unites the entire nation in trying to make a big difference to thousands of poor and disadvantaged people across the UK and Africa.

Its pretty cool, do crazy stunts to raise money for the unforunate

I'm dressing up as Boudicca for Red nose day. I can't imagine their faces when I turn up in full Celtic Queen Garb...

"Boudicca, in a chariot, with her two daughters before her, drove through the ranks. She harangued the different nations in their turn: "This," she said, "is not the first time that the Britons have been led to battle by a woman. But now she did not come to boast the pride of a long line of ancestry, nor even to recover her kingdom and the plundered wealth of her family. She took the field, like the meanest among them, to assert the cause of public liberty, and to seek revenge for her body seamed with ignominious stripes, and her two daughters infamously ravished. From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred; all are subject to violation; the old endure the scourge, and the virgins are deflowered. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. A Roman legion dared to face the warlike Britons: with their lives they paid for their rashness; those who survived the carnage of that day, lie poorly hid behind their entrenchments, meditating nothing but how to save themselves by an ignominious flight. From the din of preparation, and the shouts of the British army, the Romans, even now, shrink back with terror. What will be their case when the assault begins? Look round, and view your numbers. Behold the proud display of warlike spirits, and consider the motives for which we draw the avenging sword. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory. There is no alternative. Though a woman, my resolution is fixed: the men, if they please, may survive with infamy, and live in bondage."

cool, im not sure what im gonna go as, i be working in the mornign of wearing it so it should be funny, i may go as a chicken

(why you ask)

because then walking home in my chicken outfit, i could go to a car and say

"Why did the chicken Cross the road"

"So i could come talk to you"

hahha