Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

thanks crash, and its one show, one is jsut in english comonly refered to as FLCL too its only liek a 6episode long series and is kinda crazy. every once in awhile it will come up in rotation on adult swim

i watch most things on adult swim..the list of things i dont watch is allot shorter..

this night is goign by sooooooooo slow.. maybe ill go watch whatever movie wegot in from netflix..

A lot of the things on Adult Swim are gross and rude, but there's a lot of good anime there (Inuyasha, FMA, Bleach, and some others) that I watch.

It's the late night section on Cartoon Network that shows mature content shows and more extreme anime (it has more cussing and bloodsehd, in other words)

well i agree allot of the shows are stupid and bad(lately).. more so with a couple of new shows..arg.. but there is still lots of good even withouth te namie(which i agree dose rock) venture brothers and robot chicken for example.. they jsuth ave had incredible bad taste lately, i could stand AQTH it wasnt THAT bad it had its moments but then they had 12oz mouse, assy mcgee, tom goes to the mayer and not tim and eric show and saul of hte mole men.... i dont know what they were thinking...

It's a channel that shows cartoons and anime.

I really only watch the anime on Adult Swim. Too much of the rest of the stuff is insulting or just stupid.

actully adult swim is shown all over the place

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_Swim#Adult_Swim_worldwide