Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

my whole year is a spring break, muhahahaha </teasing> lol

people do spring cleaning all year round, why cant i spring break all year?

i dont think i ever went anywhere for it when i was in school. but last year during that time frame i did goto colorado, which rocked. hope to move there eventually

my life i can call it what i want so nay :P heh

what about them?

remember the whole actully say somthign abotu a topic, if you wish to talk about it, thing?

think of it like how your not suppose to start a debate fourm without posting yout thoguhts about the topic you want to debate

Has anyone ever been to Lazer Quest?

nah ive heard about it..but im too much of a girl and dont enjoy running around and pretend to shoot at eachother, lol

same goes for paint ball.. my friend jamie cant even get me to goto the shooting range and fire a gun at a standign target, lol

It's this fun game where your in a maze shotting people with these laser guns (fake they just shine a red light). I just got back it's really fun. But one problem in the maze there is no air conditioning. So it gets Really hot.

i saw a place where you play miniature golf under black light, lol i sooo wanted todo that but didnt get the chance.. need to see if there is one in my area...