Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

woah nobody has posted in the last 9 hours o_O

edit: for the ones who are just tuning in the OTB. Here's a pic i added a text to XD thought it might cheer you up

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/gui...pets/dontya.jpg

Hehe. That's pretty funny. I feel poopy today for some reason. (Don't make a wisecrack on that)

she had a shooting leg pain, and they thought it could've been a clot or something...

the great part in it all, was that I was 4 mins. away from being a substitute teacher, b/c I was the only person (semi-available) to teach the class, can you see me teaching an 8th grade pre-alg. class ^_^

ahh, the greatness of a small school, and the fact that the teacher trusted me to teach the class HEHE!

TJ. Teaching a class. o_O Well, I'm taking a 10th grade geomrtry class. I bet I coudl teach one with the lesson plan. xD

I got a bee sting on thw back of my leg rolling down a hill with some friends when I was like 10. Now THAT hurt. I haven't rolled down hills since.

my mom got stung by a wasp. She said it hurt like ___, but she took care of the sting really fast and she didn't have any reaction so all good.

A wasp once entered my house and found it's way into my fathers shirt. OUCH.

i was at my cousin's house once and we saw a scorpion on her window!!!!!!!We had to call an expert to capture it.

If I were a teacher, we would have a National Penguin Day.

Scorpion? Wow. I wonder if I'll ever see a live scorpion. Pretty neat looking. And potentially deadly.