Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

do you guys have those vocab matching quizzes? I always thought they were fun XD.

Sometimes. They can be evil, espically when you can't remember if the article for the word is der, die, or das. (dair, dee, dahs)

i remeber my german, i was so terrible at it (:D) the teacher just handed us a german wordsearch, we had to use a dictionary to see what the words meant then look them in a wordsearch

after we finished we were meant to do this german program on the pcs, but we played on snowboarding at bonus

wow i must say good luck with your exams where the person talks to you and you have to talk back in ________ (language you learnt)

some advice, don't add a couple of english words to a german sentence.

yet my was quite proud of my result

For German i got a G, i didn't think there was a G

the convo part is actuall easy because you only need to know the basics to pass. I remember i took language challenges and i was laughing the whole time because they just expect you to know the "how are u?" and "i'm fine thanks" parts.

At my school you need to graduate with a full school portfolio and be able to speak at least 1 fluent language.