Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

i dont think ive only played that game once.. maybe twice.. not really my cup of tea

noooooooooooooooooooo i just accently closed a file i was working on in photoshop, on top of that i didnt click to save changes so i lost the last sevral things i had done to it *cries* if anyone was curious was working on a trinty blood layout undecided if it was gonna be neopets or just a weblayout...sigh.. well least i had saved somewhat recently

>.< the brush looks like the top of a paintbrush should be in the second collom i think 4th down, it is there, there is a pencil AND a pen tool too(altho most poeple dont know about the pen since its realitivly new)

http://www.arraich.com/ps6_tips_basics1.htm

http://www.extropia.com/tutorials/photoshop/toc.html

you can alter images or make new ones from scratch but for starting i suggest getting one and playing until you learn the tools

Edit>

oh also if you have any specific questiosn feel free to message me, im on yahoo pretty much constantly

I changed my name, I am now Tyrant Tyler.

Why Tyrant?

Because when I get power, I abuse it. smackk.gif

DON'T LET ME IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING!!!

((Ye have been warned))

Seriously though, follow the fad and if you can change your name, change it to something like I have in front of your name. Like Angel Anime. Make sure the first two letters are the same or it won't sound right. X3.gif

Kinda hard with Vivi, no good words begin with V coems to mind, but im thinking of a change of name lately.

gonnas see if tyhey're any decent charachteres in the upcoming Final Fantasy 12, 3 days left :D :D :D

My brother just asked me what state was bigger than Texas. When I asked him why, he said he wanted to prove this kid in his class wrong. Apperently they thought it was Antarctica. o_O