Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Technically, I can't discuss my warnings and such. But I did get banned once, for reporting the wrong post in a spam topic.

You're still a better choice for a mod than anyone else. The past is behind us, unfortunatly, I don't think that is what the staff believes,

i think someone untainted from being here to long and favouring some over others and such.

cough*cough*

lol well thats suttle

Chipmonker does do a pretty good job, and he has a bit of experience. Well, good luck finding someone, I'm off to watch Heroes!

Peter: He is the guy from the future. (into phone) A Hiro Nakamura from the future, who speaks English and carries a sword, stopped time to tell me that I have to save the cheerleader. That’s-That’s all I know.

Ando: (to Hiro) You came from the future and…told them to save the cheerleader. And you had a sword.

Hiro: I had a sword?

Ando: Mmm.

Peter: Get to New York. We’ll find out where the cheerleader is. (hangs up)

Hiro: (grinning) I had a sword.

err havnt seen it dont know what it is.. more of an adult simw food netwrok person

its a time block not really a show, they run it as if it were a completly seprate channel the only ngiht it dosnt show is friday. hopefully it will one day be its own channel completly ^_^

they have a website that you can also see some of their shows called "the fix" they add new stuff on friday night(made for those who want to see shows on fridaynight)

ill admit there are a few shows...completly dumb, but allot of great ones

yup, hence the name, "all children out of the pool" but i know lots of kids that watch the animes and some of the more odd stuff like Aqua Teen Hunger Force

yes and no..cartoon network dose show in other counties so im sure AS probly dose too, however not positive on that

lol no most thign are rated NC-17 if that.. there are some rated lower i belive.. there are no ADULT shows.. just violence and somtimes bad launguage.. or just bad taste.. lol

robot chicken BEST SHOW EVER i lubs my seth green

i totally recomend buying season one DVD for the extras alone..

I've noticed you and anime have a certain... rivalry though. *shrugs*

o_O Over half of my posts are in random chit chat.