Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

should yall really be using the word "hire" in relation to this? recruit would be more accurate..

plus when they anouced new positions they mentioend none of them would be mods it was for site content only..

You know, let's stop arguing and continue being random. Random topic: am I a good screenie-taker?

Edit: Yeah, that happens sometimes.

You know, let's stop arguing and continue being random. Random topic: am I a good screenie-taker?

Edit: Yeah, that happens sometimes.

you're pretty good, but try to delete the whole browser part 'cause the text part is a little hard to read.

EDIT: nvm i got confused with other screenies LOL. =goes check=

Just go to my blog (there's a link in my profile under 'homepage'). I put lots of Ground Control screenies there.

we were arguing? eh mroe liek a discusion to me...

--a typoed one on my end... lol

I wouldn't know, due to all my warnings and stuff, and Anime's hatred of me.

Ditto

I do not want to be a mod, I was a mod for one day. (In August) I made more enemies and earned less respect. (I just now brought things back to an equilibrium.)

After several arguments and 'I'm sorry's, I do not want to repeat the experience.

In my opinion, confuciousnz, you would make the best mod of all the fantastic members.

Woah the screenshots are pretty cool!

Thanks! I tried to take them at particularly interesting moments.

Ditto

I do not want to be a mod, I was a mod for one day. (In August) I made more enemies and earned less respect. (I just now brought things back to an equilibrium.)

After several arguments and 'I'm sorry's, I do not want to repeat the experience.

In my opinion, confuciousnz, you would make the best mod of all the fantastic members.

i dunno he seems to be biased on things..then again sp are allot of hte current mods.. i run communities on livejournal and work hard to seperating my personal stuff from any issues with members in them.. important thing for all mods anywhere in real life or online

Woah, that was a big show of support. The only problem is, after my countless verbal and official warnings, I'm not eligible, if I recall.

What did you get warned for?