Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*hug* don't feel bad about being embarassed in front of your class, they're all your friends, and won't make fun of you or anything.

Edit: Aww a lot of people posted before i finished... stupid pausing to do hoework :( :P

Ryan's right for once. If they tease you for that, they're not really your friends.

Agree, Metroid. Lables are annoying. Nothing can be truly classified like that.

I hate labels... badly.

XD I'm using it as depressed kinda, there are many meanings for emo... And what's so wrong with labels? They are simply adjectives to describe people. They aren't stereotypes...

*hug* don't feel bad about being embarassed in front of your class, they're all your friends, and won't make fun of you or anything.

Edit: Aww a lot of people posted before i finished... stupid pausing to do hoework :( :P

Oh, that's not one part of why I'm sad. Many, many bad things happened today that I can't say on here.

I'm bored, so I wrote a little poem. Since most people don't frequent that area of the fourms, I though I'd tell you here. xD

Also, Yay good REs! I just found an Amazing Usul Cracker. 11k.