Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I never tried Chrome. And my computer is too slow to handle anything more.

Speaking of which Spritzie, my computer is set to defrag whenever it's on sleep mode. So why else could it be so slow?

That's originally why I tried Chrome. My work computer is bogged down with programs and Firefox and IE lagged it even more. I tried Chrome, and it's such a simple browser, that it runs extremely quick on my work computer. I use it on all my computers now.

So it's completed an entire defrag? If it has, I have no idea. I'm not good with computer issues like that.

I remember I installed Chrome when I had Vista instead of Windows 7. It actually lagged even more than IE, which is why I never bothered to use it.

I have no idea either. I'll have to check with an expert. Where's AA when you need him? :P

I have Vista on my work computer, which is the computer I started using it on. And I have it on my Netbook, which has Windows 7. It works great on both. That's weird that it lagged more than IE. There's hardly anything to it.

Sleeping. I think he's sleeping on the job.

Hm... CAV, you should ask Theo. Theo knows stuff. :yes:

I really like Firefox. I'd try Chrome, but... I really have no excuse, actually. I may just try Chrome sometime. Maybe.

EDIT: I see you've already thought of Theo. I'll poke him next time I see him. :laughingsmiley:

Hm... CAV, you should ask Theo. Theo knows stuff. :yes:

I really like Firefox. I'd try Chrome, but... I really have no excuse, actually. I may just try Chrome sometime. Maybe.

You should.

I've kind of bounced back and forth between Chrome and Firefox for a while, but I think I've finally settled on Firefox. Chrome is simpler, and the interface is more snappy, but for some reason pages do not load or refresh as quickly as they do on Firefox. I think it's probably somewhat different on every computer.

It used to be about the extensions for me, but Chrome has just about any of them that you'd care about by now. They're just more tucked away to keep the clean UI.

At least you feel like eating. It's unpleasant to know you need to eat but have absolutely no desire to do so. =\

I hate that. That's usually what happens when I wait too long and my blood sugar gets too low. Then the husband has to argue with me, to get me to eat.

And don't step on the Legos, that can be painful.

Being a huge Bionicle collector, I very much know that. And since Bionicle pieces are sharper than lego blocks, it's worse.

haha. You guys are funny. :P

I know this was a few pages back, but I like not being on DST. Of course, I've never been on DST, so I guess I can't compare the two too well. I think it's less confusing to not change times.